Chapter 10: Agency

---

Hello, I just wanted to apologize for my recent absence, I also want to thank you all for over 12k. Here's an update for your patience with me.

---

(Mana's POV)

// A couple days later; Thursday //

---

Steven had decided to take us to the Marsh Company, as we stood in front of the glorious building, I couldn't help but drop my jaw at the sight of it. It was beautiful, you could tell just by looking at it, it was two stories tall, the outside so far was just amazing, I don't know how to describe it. It was made out of oak and marble from what I can tell, there were marble pillars and small hints of it throughout all the wood, it was a beautiful sight.

"You two should head on inside first, I need to talk to someone real quick, be good you two." Steven said, my brother turns to look at me, he then extends out his hands, with a close eyed smile he says,

"Hold my hand, I don't want you getting lost while we're in there." A reach out grabbing his hand, I smile, pulling him forward.

"Let's go!!" I exclaim, running into the building, pulling him with me.

"Slow down Mana, you might bump into someone!" My brother shouts, trying to bring me to a hold, only for me to bump into someone.

"I-Im so sorry!" I try to say as loud as I could, I hear a chuckle from up above.

"It's fine, my dear, just be careful next time." I heard a woman's voice say, I look up only to find Ms. Marshes.

"Oh Ms. Marshes! It's you, we came here per your invitation." My brother said, pulling me close to him as people were getting closer to us, wondering what the commotion was.

"Ah yes, I remember you two, where is your Guardian?" She asks, looking around for Steven.

"He said he needed to tall to someone, so he told us to go on first." I said, making hand gestures towards the front door.

"That makes sense, let me take you two to our meeting room." She said, extending her hands for us,

"You might want to hold my hand, just in case you two get lost." She continued, we both grab onto one of her hands, she walks forward through the crowd of people and brings us to a door, it was just made out of simple wood, it seemed like it was cleaned recently.

"Go on in, I'll be right in there in a second." She said, my brother and I walk into the room, to first find a couch, then on closer inspection, I could see a table peeking out from one of the corners, behind it was a desk, with a couple of chairs.

"Quite a luxurious meeting room.." My brother muttered, I grab his hand and pull him towards the couch.

"Let's sit down." I said, we walk towards the front of the couch, since it was to big for me, my brother picked me up and set me upon it, then he sat down himself.

This is gonna be so exciting!!

---

Kinda short, I know, but I'll get back to you all when I get the chance.

---