them saying good bye

Start from the beginning

readers: YOU'RE NOT NORMAL

yeosang: :(

seonghwa: min- who made yeosang sad? wooyoung.

wooyoung: it was the readers! *whispers* i'm sorry but i really don't like him mad. you're on your own.

seonghwa: what did you do?

readers: ..uhm

san: it was me! i called yeosang not normal...

ateez and readers: OoO

mingi: hyung, that's even worse than me saying f-

hongjoong: stop that! hwa, don't scare the readers.

jongho: it was starting to get intense.

wooyoung: as if they'd get scared of angry bird-

yunho: *covers woo's mouth* shut up.

san: did you just tell wooyoung to shut up? we're in our last chapter and you-

yeosang: you, too, san. hush.

hongjoong: to the point! so, darling readers, author made us write down our feelings and today we're going to share them with you!

seonghwa: this will be the first time we say it out loud so no one has heard of it yet!

jongho: let's get right into it!

mingi: wait, we were suppose to memorize it?

yunho: i brought my copy.

yeosang: me, too.

san: don't tell me...

mingi: i forgot mine!

wooyoung: guess you'll have to do it spontaneously.

mingi: but-

seonghwa: yeah, we took a lot of time already. we need to say this now.

mingi: but-

hongjoong: you can speak later. muster up something in your head, it shouldn't be that hard, then just say it later.

yunho: okay, okay, we should really start now.

yeosang: we can go with our usual arrangements. i think author would like that.

hongjoong: okay, so me first. *clears throat*

hi, readers! so, maybe you're wondering why so soon? maybe you're starting to despise the author or maybe you're gloomy about this book ending. but if there's one thing we want you to do, it's to be happy!

i want you to think about our stupidity and maybe our sweetness if that made you feel better (fingers crossed) or possibly reread a chapter if you're having a tough day. we'll always be here!

if we somehow made you smile with one chapter in this book, then it's more than enough for us and the author. we love you, guys!

san: ooh, that was cool, hyung.

hongjoong: yeah, yeah. seonghwa, your turn.

seonghwa: oh, okay.

it's no doubt that we've been through ups and downs. from being your best friends to being yanderes, it's been one hell of a journey. in a fun way.

i really wouldn't trade it for the world. i appreciate every single thing you said about us. it made life more lively.

i don't think there are-