members they're most and least jealous of pt. 1

kim hongjoong

most:
- mingi
i think hongjoong would find mingi's playfulness to be somewhat flirting so he scolds him. mingi's outgoing personality is also one thing that attracts a lot of people and he doesn't want you to be one of them.

least:
- jongho
he knows jongho wouldn't even dare to try anything with you. the maknae is young but mature so he'd be smart enough to back off.

-∞-

park seonghwa

most:
- wooyoung
wooyoung's attitude can be described as unique. his fake narcissistic self will show off some sexy dance moves, making everyone applaud and cheer for him, including you, and i think seonghwa will find this a bit intimidating.

least:
- hongjoong
let's be honest. their friendship is pretty strong since they're the only ones in the group with the same age. that means they trust each other a lot as well.

-∞-

jeong yunho

most:
- san
they both have similar personalities. they're both the mood makers of the group which means san can make you laugh as hard as he can. san can also get the attention he wants without meaning to.

least:
- wooyoung
yunho will probably think wooyoung's personality is too much for you to handle(even tho he is a lot as well) and thinks you'll only be friends, and that's fine by him.

-∞-

kang yeosang

most:
- jongho
jongho would most likely play around singing and breaking fruits, and of course, you'd always be impressed. yeosang, according to ateez, is the second strongest member so i think he'd be quite jealous of you fawning over sliced fruits.

- seonghwa
also, i think seonghwa is the definition of boyfriend so... yeosang would probably see his act of caring towards you as concern and his hyung pretty good at showing it while he, on the other hand, can't express emotions that well.

least:
- yunho
he'll just laugh along side yunho twerking. he knows yunho is to busy entertaining the rest of the group to be flirting with you.