them when you're keeping secrets| HL

requested by: yunhosanchor_
thank you!!!!

so this is another story version that's really, really long so i divided it into two parts:) i hope you don't mind. 4k+ words are just too many😅

kim hongjoong

a lot has just been going on with your life. both you and hongjoong were very busy which made you spend less time together. although, it doesn't mean you love each other any less.

just balancing everything with work, family, friends, and love life was getting a bit too much.

this led you to being very, very stressed.

there were constant head aches caused by not getting enough sleep. stomach cramps for not eating enough, but you disregarded all of that.

you needed to survive through this. if hongjoong isn't complaining about all the things he's preparing as an idol, composer, and a leader, then you shouldn't go whining about why your life is so hard.

after all, you weren't the only one that's stressed.

you were facing your laptop, finishing one of the reports your boss made you do. you were too focused that you didn't notice your boyfriend putting his hands on your shoulder from behind.

"you working?" he asked.

you simply gave a nod, not wanting to get distracted.

he sighed and pulled his hands away. he sat on the bed that was beside your desk. "i was thinking about going on an amusement park? we're done recording the song so i have little
bit of spare time."

"that's great, joong." you replied, still not looking at him.

your boyfriend exhaled, knowing that you weren't really paying attention to what he was saying. "do you need anything?"

"i'm good." as soon as you replied, a throbbing pain was all you felt in your head. you furrowed yours eyebrows and massaged your temples with your pointer and thumb.

hongjoong noticed this and instantly came to your side. "love, is everything alright?"

when you still had the same expression, everything clearly wasn't okay. he placed his palm on your forehead. "jesus, you're burning."

he helped you up, and laid you carefully on the bed. "love, i'll call a doctor."

"no need." but your pale lips and weak face said otherwise.

without hearing your protest, your boyfriend already dialed the number of their company clinic and told them the problem.

your eyes felt very heavy. you saw hongjoong going back to the bed and slowly played with your hair. "rest for a while. the doctor will be here soon."

you let your eyes shut down and the last thing you felt was one of his hands holding yours.

a few hours later, you woke up. you felt somewhat better and the bothersome feeling wasn't there anymore.

it took you a while to realize what happened but everything began coming back to you. you basically fainted.

hongjoong must have been so worried, was the first thing that came to your head. you looked around and saw his head resting on the side of the bed.

"love." you called, patting his cheek.

his head shot up hearing your voice. "y/n. are you feeling fine? i'll get you some water."