them when you're in your swim wear

a/n: a revealing swim wear;)

co written by ARMY_33_PT !!! thank youuu

kim hongjoong

hongjoong was currently in the water, having fun and waiting for you to come back.

you told him you'd get changed into a more suitable outfit for a beach party.

he played with san and mingi to make some time pass. "hyung, y/n's here!"

he turned around and splashed water to the two boys who were with him before running off to you.

you were still wearing a large shirt over the actual outfit so he didn't really mind.

it was when you decided to go to the sea and take off your shirt he finally minded. "love? you..."

"yes, joong?" you asked innocently.

he looked behind you to check if the rest of the boys saw you and to his dismay, they did.

he sighed and held your hand. "what if you wear that shirt again?" he sheepishly asked.

"and what if i don't?" you cocked an eyebrow teasingly.

"we're going back to the hotel." he tried stating firmly but your clothes are very distracting.

you pouted. "but i just got here."

it was his turn to pout. "love, please~" your boyfriend whined at you cutely.

"alright, alright." you chuckled. "only because i don't think you'll enjoy the party very much worrying."

"i love you."

"is this your way of making me feel better?" you asked and he grinned.

"is it working?"

"possibly."

-∞-

park seonghwa

seonghwa was lying on a mat under an umbrella since you said you'd be in the changing room.

he volunteered in watching his band mates' things since he wasn't going in the water until he was with you.

after all, he was the one who invited you. he wasn't planning on making you lonely.

"hwa, i'm back!" you shouted to get his attention.

he snapped his head towards you and boy, your yell wasn't the only thing that made him fully focus on you.

your swim wear.

"let's go?" you grinned as you took his hand, wanting to drag him to the sea.

your boyfriend, however, had other plans and pulled you right back. the action caught you off guard, making you sit on his lap.

he hugged your bare waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.

"bub?" you couldn't quite face him but you tried.

"we can go swimming when the boys go eating." you couldn't tell if he was being serious or joking.

"and can i ask why?"

he only latched onto you tighter. "how can you be so cute in a bathing suit?"

"huh. you think i'm cute?" you asked as a smile formed on your lips.

"yup." he simply nodded against your shoulder.

"just cute?" you tested playfully.

"why are you doing this to me?" he asked with a slight frown.