(Y/N) (L/N) Telling his Adventures & the Experience of his Reincarnation

Start from the beginning

Aqua the Goddess of Water. Like I said, she was accompanied by Kazuma. She was quite pretty at first, but a few days later that she started to become a useless girl, wanted money, an alcoholic goddess, a lazy one, putting us on debts, call her whatever you like. However, she can be useful sometimes, trust me, she can be helpful and entertain others, just like me except being useless. Also, nobody believes her that she's a Goddess and also people from the Axis cult doesn't even know her. 

...

Megumin...

Megumin is one of the Crimson Demons and an Arch-Wizard

Megumin is one of the Crimson Demons and an Arch-Wizard. She always loved Explosion magic. When I first saw her, I went smooth talking to her aka flirting with her. Once Kazuma and I saw her casting Explosion spell while testing her explosion spell, it was awesome if you ask me. Once I keep getting to know her and I'm starting to like her a little. We always do daily explosion spells, Megumin and the others including me fought the Devil King's Generals through out the journey. 

...

Konno Yuuki...

Yuuki was one of my friends at school, I met her when she was a stranger to me from the beginning and she asked me that we would like to walk to school together

Yuuki was one of my friends at school, I met her when she was a stranger to me from the beginning and she asked me that we would like to walk to school together. I accepted it with hesitation. After getting to know her, she and I became best buds. We always smile at each other, our interests are similar. People were thinking that we're kind of a cute couple since we always hang out with each other as if we were dating. Next, she was reincarnated and told me that she died by AIDS, but it's good that we see each other again.

...

Dustiness Ford Lalatina aka Darkness....

Darkness was her alias and her real name was Dustiness Ford Lalatina

Darkness was her alias and her real name was Dustiness Ford Lalatina. When Kazuma and I first met her, she looks serious and calm, but once we see her true colors. She was a complete masochist behind that seriousness face of hers. 

She always misses her attacks from her opponents and she can hit her opponents with her sword, also she can hit the opponent with her sword, if she's lucky enough. She was a Crusader, always on the front lines as a tank, and wanted to get tormented by monsters or the Devil King's Generals, which made us uncomfortable at her masochist side, but we got used to it.

Darkness on her casual side, I can be completely cool to her if she wasn't her masochist state, Darkness could tell she could feel the same thing whenever we had a conversation with each other and often times I could tease her. 

...

There are many others that I wanted to tell about it, but it can be complicating if you ask me. My adventures from this world is quite fun and weird sometimes throughout my days of my reincarnation of this world.

Hell, I even miss my own family and my friends from the other side from this world. I often think about it when my life goes on. I really couldn't forget my family and I would also forget my own friends.

Sometimes we don't make the choices. We just do what we do. Sometimes things happen or...you do things and you can't explain it. Hell, taking care of your friends, family and even your party members can be tough, rather than just do it on your own and be a smartass.

Heck, leading my own path or my own destiny could lead me somewhere else. There are many paths, many choices, many decisions...It doesn't even matter which you pick one. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

My memories were quite a hassle to remember, I wish I could experience it from the beginning.  It's impossible to go through life without causing some sort of pain. Sometimes I can't help it, but wonder if I could cause a little less.

Although...you can't change what's in the past, but you can screw up your own future or you just have to move on. Sounds like I'm being a wise person huh? Well...once I grow older and die of old age, I will remember my memories with Kazuma and the others that we all had went through hell and there. 

Heh...what I can say? It's a pain in the ass....I hope you are reading this too...and I would be proud of you that you went through hard and tough times of your life. When life gives you lemons...you squeeze them back.  

Take care, my friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Alright, that's it for now! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter of (Y/N) telling his story to you. I feel like I'm writing an essay of this. Anyways, that's all!)