Chapter 1: Afterlife

-(Y/N)'s P.O.V-

I slowly woke up my eyes and look around to see that I'm sitting in a chair and a void room. 

Confused by this, I start to think for a moment as then I hear someone spoke up.

???: (Y/N) (L/N), you have died.

It was a female voice, as I looked up to see a beautiful girl with silver hair and blue eyes and was wearing some kind of a nun's outfit with angel wings accessories on her shoulders.

(Y/N): Oh! Hello there, what's your name?

I asked politely.

Eris: Glad you ask, I'm Eris the Goddess of Fortune. Welcome to the afterlife. 

I had a surprised look on my eyes.

(Y/N): The 'Afterlife'?

Eris nods at me in confirmation.

Eris: Yes, young man. You are in the afterlife. You died by a disease called Tuberculosis.

That's when it hit me, as I had my head down in sadness before speaking up.

(Y/N): What happened next?

Eris: Well...Sad to say that your family weren't taking it well when you were dying on the hospital bed. I'm really sorry, (Y/N).

Eris says in pity as I still had my head down.

(Y/N): Gods...

I won't be able to see my family and friends again. It was silent for a moment. Just then, I felt her arms wrapped around me.

Eris: I can feel your sadness and depression, but at least you need someone on your side, right?

Eris spoke as I hugged her back and smiled at her.

(Y/N): Thank you.

We stood like this for a few seconds before breaking it.

Eris: Anyways, I will offer you three choices.  

(Y/N): What would that be?

Eris: One, which is you go to Heaven and meet up with your ancestors, but...you will be bored there.

I looked at her in confusion.

(Y/N): Why? 

Eris: Because you don't have a physical body, you will only stay there for eternal. No manga, no video games, and you can't do anything sexual as well.

I shook my head in a shameful way after she explained that.

Eris: Second, you will be reborn as a baby, but you will have no memories of your past. You will be born either being rich, neutral, or poor.  Depends on your luck. And Lastly, you will get reincarnated into another world, if you like games.