"Let's do it together." I closed my eyes, sighed a bit, and opened them back, determined now. I saw Dream nodded excitedly, sparkles around him. "One, two... "

       "Three."

         We clicked the button together and with a little time, the video was officially uploaded to the world. "Oh my God. This is nerve wracking, even if it's just uploading one video."

         "But you will need to upload more in the future. So get used to it, Georgie."

         "Oh my God. You're right. I'm starting to regret this." I groaned while Dream started laughing at me. I unlocked my phone and went to Twitter. I tweeted about me uploading my first video on Youtube there, announcing it to my followers.

         "Don't worry, we can go through this one day at a time. Together." Dream smiled softly which I returned back as I put my phone down at the table. "So.. When am I gonna talk to Nick?"

          "Oh yeah. We did say that we're doing it after we uploaded the video." I laughed quietly at my forgetfulness. In the corner of my eyes, I could see Dream starting to get nervous, which made me laugh harder. "How the tables have turned. Look who's the one that is nervous now, Dream."

          Dream got annoyed from my reading and crossed his hand in front of his chest. "Awww little Dreamie is mad at me."

        "You're annoying." He pouted.

        "You're so silly, Dream." I grinned, trying to calm down from laughing, and smiled at him reassuringly. "Just like how you supported me when I talked to Nick for the first time, I definitely will do the same for you. We can do this together, okay?"

        "Yeah, we will do great things together."

         Thank God he started to calm down.

        "Afterall, it's just Nick." Suddenly I remember something. "Dream, do you know how you will talk with Nick?"

        "Ah.." Both of us looked at each other with a blank expression and we bursted laughing together.

        "Oh my God, we are too focused on uploading and editing the video that we didn't discuss how this will work at all!" Dream wheezed out, which prompted more laughter out of me.

         After both of us started calming down, the topic was brought up once more. "We really need to plan it since this is important. Do you remember that I told Nick that you are my new neighbor?" He nodded. "Good. I kinda have two ideas on how you communicate with him."

         "I will hear them. Continue."

        "Okay, the first idea that I have is we can use teamspeak. I will be in call with Nick first and then you join in. I will stay here, in my room, and you can make another teamspeak account then do the call in the living room. So we can act out like we are in our own home. Oh, since you're my neighbour, which side do you want to be on, on the right or left of my house? We must have the same answer, otherwise Nick will be really suspicious. I don't even know if we can lie to him or not. He is too observant." I started rambling once again, worried whether this would work or not.

         "Alright, we can start fabricating our back stories first. We can do this." Dream said, trying his best to snap me out from my rambling. "I am sure it will be fine. The worst case is we tell Nick about my identity if the lie fails, right? Hopefully nothing will happen if we do that since my creator hasn't said anything yet."

         "But your creator also didn't say whether it is allowed or not. I don't want to take the risk. I don't want to lose you." I mumbled sadly while looking at him. Dream gave me a smile, the smile that always gives a weird feeling to my heart.