"Yeah. Well, when we crossed over to this land. I knew something was waiting for us." I look over at Brittany interacting with Kat. They're both so beautiful and I can't wait to get to know them inside and out.

    "Lucky for us we've finally found our mates. Well at three of them. There still is so much to understand." I want to know everything. About all of them.

    I've spent these last couple of years running from my father. My small family and I haven't had any peace in so long. It's hard to believe it's here. I know that in the beginning, I walked away.

    "You must be quite the dumbass to do so," Skye scuffs. I roll my eyes, here we go.

     "You know why," it's not an any choice for anyone. Even with the mate, the pull on my heart. I'm a woman of mind and reason. Having to spend most of my youth, running, protecting my family. I've fought enough. after hearing there storing I just wanted-no needed a second to wrap my head around this. Willing choosing between the devil I know or the devils of theirs. 

    "If anyone understands if me," Skye sighs. "We've been through some many packs lands. Its finally time for us to settle down."

   "I know your right." Glancing at my mates talking, a small smile appears. 

    "I wasn't done bitch," I roll my eyes. "You've put everyone of your families needs and happiness first. Now your finally given the chance to be happy. The moon goddess has blessed us with mates that will love and protect us to the ends of the earth. just as we will but you we're scared at first. There is nothing wrong with that.  We will be happy and healthy. "

   "We will. I know it." I walk over to my mates, there currently deep in conversation with Demetria sister. I believe her name was Jae. I see my sister standing next to her. I haven't told her yet but I'm glad our mates are siblings. Means we will always be close, hopefully our kids can as close. 

    Taking aback, stopping in my steps. Did I really just think that. A couple weeks ago, the thought of kids, was not in the question. Hopping from place to place leaves little room for thoughts of a future with kids. the only thing keeping me going was the family I already had. The five of was all there was for a long time. me a few weeks ago wouldn't even dream of bringing a kid into this world.   

   "Today is a new day. a brighter day, and from the scene at the mall pups are definitely in the picture. "

    She's right as always. I continue walking to my destination, examining my sister and her mates outfit. They're are wearing a beautiful shade of blue. Her dress tight fitting stopping at the thigh. much like mine, except mine is red. glancing around I notice each set of couples or family are matching in different shades of the rainbow almost. Against the neutral colors of the decorations its unique. 

    "Hey my love," Demetri notices me first, greeting me with a kiss on the cheek. " You alright I noticed your hesitation."

   "Yes, of course, just got caught in my own mind." I chuckle. "What were we discussing over here." I give her a kiss on the cheek back, to ease the her worry.

   "Well I was just explaining to everyone here," Jae starts. "About the time, Dee accidently took a tumble into some passion ivory." The group erupts in laughter. 

   "Hey, hey do not lie. I did not tumble," Dee does the air quote movement, when she says tumble. " We both know, that YOU pushed me down the hill. i was scratching for weeks." This made everyone laugh even harder.

  "Well lets just agree to disagree, " Jae quips. I can see already these two, will get into some trouble if left alone for to long. "Besides it wasn't that bad."

   " Of course, you weren't the one with the a passion ivory rash." 

  "Where did you land," Kat asks. Without saying anything, dee points to his entire body. " Are you saying it covered your whole body." 

  Without skipping a beat she nods your head. Once again we all laugh, she flicks us off. "For your information, I was 4 and we were running around naked after my trunks got stolen."

  "Ah, yeah that's right, we were swimming in the lake and someone dared you to jump from the cliff," Jae interrupts. "When you landed your trunks came up before you did, and some kid took off with them." I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. 

  "Aha, I'm going to get a drink." Before any of us can stop her, she takes off.

  "No, Dee don't go," she just flicks Jae off and keeps walking. Without saying anything me, Kat, and Bri follow after.

   " I hope she didn't take it to seriously we were just kidding." Kat says picking up her pace a little as Dee heads outside the barrier of the party.   

  "I don't think she did." Bri answers. 

   Nobody says anything after that, we just quietly follow along trusting our mate to lead us.