9 - #70 Shokugeki Don

Start from the beginning

"Ah! we're here." she said then I felt the car stopped moving. Kuro and I followed Alice from behind. Honestly Kuro and I looked awkward while Alice was happily skipping.

She then stopped in front of a shop. "Welcome back Nakiri Alice-sama." the staffs greeted her bowing.

"Ah~ Can you bring me the outfits Papa reserved yesterday?" The staffs replied yes and excused their self.

Alice giggled and pinched my cheeks. "I can't wait to see you wearing them." she said. After some minutes the staffs came back pushing a rack full of clothes.

"Finally!" Alice said and clapped her hands. She took a pair of clothes and gave them to a lady then she pointed her finger at me.

I have a bad feeling about this. "Let's go Yamaguchi-sama." She said and pulled me into one of the dressing room.

She removed my clothes and changed them into the clothes Alice chose. "It's done Yamaguchi-sama." She said as she pushed me towards Alice and Kuro.

Kuro looked at me, his eyes were widening which was very rare to see. Alice clapped her hands with a big grin on her face. "Wahh!! It really suits you!"

Honestly, I felt awkward.

"Alice, what are you planning? Making me wear this, it's so embarrassing." I said blushing. She then looked seriously at me.

"I'm not planning anything. Please don't doubt me (Reader)-chan, I just want to be your friend." She said looking straight to my eyes.

I was about to say something but Kuro cut me off. "You look great on that." Kuro said boredly, but his eyes were looking straight at mine.

"I know right? She looks great right Ryo-kun?" Alice said while hitting Kuro's shoulder.

"Alice, Kuro.." they stopped and both looked at me. "Thank you." I said and smiled. Alice smiled and hugged me.

"You should wear that at Totsuki especially when you're cooking alright?" Alice said so I shrugged.

After we spent more time together, they sent me back at the dorm. I entered the dorm tiptoeing, hoping they wouldn't notice me.

They were in the cafeteria but then
this four-eyed saw me and pointed his finger at me.

"Ah! Look it's (Reader)-chan." he said then they all came rushing to me. Bombarding me with questions.

"(Reader)-chan where have you been?

(Reader)-kun did you hear that Soma's going to have a Shokugeki?"

"(Reader) what are you wearing?

Yamaguchi you look cool in that!

Yamaguchi-san it fits you perfectly!"

"Wait you guys, one question at a time." I said sweat dropping. "First, I went out with some of my friends."

"Second, I know Soma's Shokugeki with Nikumi because I was there when Soma challenged her."

"Third, my friend bought this dress for me." I said then inhaled. "Lastly, thank you for the compliment. Any more questions?" I asked.