Chapter Thirty-Nine

George's POV

There was a sudden knock on the door, "Who could that be?" Clay muttered getting up.

I followed him out of his room and to the door, he fixed his hair before opening. 

"Clay! You are alive!" one of the three guys said giving Clay a half hug.

Clay looked surprised but hugged him back "Uhh... this is George, my uh... friend" he looked to me with a slightly sad expression.

'Why did he call me his friend? Is he ashamed of me?' I thought as the three guys introduced themselves.

"Hey, I'm Noah" Noah shook my hand.

"Logan" 

"And I'm Cody!" the last one hugged me.

"H-hi" I stood there confused and nervously.

"Uh what are you guys doing here?" Clay leaned against the door frame looking worried.

"Well, we haven't seen you in awhile and wondered if you were okay? Also there's a party tonight and we were wondering if you wanted to come? George can come too" Logan smiled.

"I'm fine, I was just making sure George was okay, he got kicked out of his house in Brighton, England and had no where else to stay so now he's stuck with me" Clay smirked "And no, we're not going to a party, not after last time" Clay squinted at his friends?

"That's sad, how you coping man?" Noah looked at me, he looked worried.

"I-I'm fine, Dream- Clay isn't that bad" I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Dream?" Cody looked at me confused. Clay gave me a nervous look, as if he was telling me they don't know he's Dream.

"I... uh-" I tried but got interrupted by Clay.

"Um... that's what some of my online friends call me" he chuckled.

"Oh okay" Cody chuckled too.

"What happened at the last party you went to? I was sick that day" Noah asked Clay confused.

"Um, I'll tell you another time" Clay smiled awkwardly 'What is up with you?' I thought confused as to why he was acting like this.

"Okay, well we better get going but if you do change your mind about the party, it's at Jeremy's house at seven, he has a shit load of beer he wants gone before his parents get to his house in a few days" Logan chuckled.

"Yeah, o-okay" Clay responded waving them off.

"See ya soon Dream~" Cody teased as they walked away.

Once they were out of sight Clay closed the door and collapsed onto the couch face first...