Chapter Thirty-Three

Clay's POV

I looked at George with worried eyes "W-what happened?" I hugged him tight.

"S-she um... was in a gang a-and t-they um... killed..." George pulled his head into my chest.

'Shit, did she shoot him or something?' I bit my lip lightly. "D-did she try killing you or something?" I mumbled.

"N-no..." George closed his eyes tight as tears leaked out "I-I... she made me!" he yelled slightly.

"Hey, hey, it's okay!" I rubbed his back trying to calm him.

"No it's not!" George collapsed onto me, like his legs stopped working.

We fell to the floor so we were both on our knees, he leaned his head on my shoulder as I kept him from falling face-first into the ground.

"S-she m-made m-me k-k-ki..." George cried harder.

'Did he kill someone?!' I thought confused 'No... George wouldn't do that, he couldn't.' I moved him backwards, placing a hand on his shoulder and the other under his chin, making him look at me.

"D-did you shoot someone?" I asked trying not to sound sad for him.

"Y-yes, I didn't want to I swear! Her and her gang forced me to! I never wanted to! P-please do-" George pleaded, tears falling faster.

I smashed my lips against his roughly, cutting him off. I felt his tears running down his face and now onto mine.

"I won't tell but I do want to know how she forced you and who the person was" I pulled out of the kiss putting a hand back under his chin so he was looking me in the eye.

"Mhm, c-can we get lunch f-first though? I'm h-hungry" George stuttered.

"Yeah... sure" I let go standing up, I reached out a hand to help him up and he took it with a slight smile.

"Thanks" he mumbled as he stood. We walked to the kitchen in silence, George was wiping tears off his soft, now tear stained cheeks.

I got into the kitchen and grabbed a face cloth then placed one hand gently on George's shoulder and wiped the tears away with the cloth.

George wrapped his arms around my waist, slightly putting his weight on me "Thank you Clay" he placed his head on my chest.

I went to put my hands on his back but accidentally put them on his butt and quickly moved up to his back. One of George's arms went behind his back and pulled my hands down, placing them back onto his butt.

I smiled, now knowing that he did really trust me...