Chapter Thirty-Eight

George's POV

After recording stream's for both Dream and I's Twitch's I worked on a few plug in's and stuff, a few minutes later I got bored and decided to head to Clay's room to see what he was doing.

I knocked on his door and waited for the 'okay' to come in. "You can come in" I could hear the emusement in his voice.

I walked in and sat on Clay's bed "I didn't know if you were recording or in a call with someone or something like that" I squinted.

Clay spun his chair around to face me "I would've muted" he chuckled.

"What if someone did hear my voice though? They'd know that I've seen you and am with you right now" I leaned back onto his bed to lay down.

"I'd uh... tell them I was editing a video with you in it and it played!" Clay said sounding proud of his quick thinking "Just come in whenever you want, I don't mind, I have nothing to hide" he smirked.

"Everyone's hiding something" I mumbled.

"Yeah... I guess that's true" Clay gave me a weak smile "Thanks for telling me about your past" he got up for his chair and hugged me, wrapping an arm around my stomach, also lying onto the bed.

I rested one hand on his back and the other in his hair, playing with his soft wavy hair. We laid like that for awhile, in silence, it was calming...