ii. not again, melody anne!

— ★ chapter two

chapter two . . . !
" N O T A G A I N,
M E L O D Y A N N E ! "

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I agreed to letting you get those ridiculous things" Draco grumbled as he walked beside a decked out cheery Melody with her arms filled with Ireland's colors. "Didn't you say you only wanted one thing?"

Melody shrugged her shoulders as she skipped beside Draco. "I didn't know there were going to be so many thing though! It's not like you paid for it" Melody said, grumbling the last part.

Now Melody did have to admit she did only want the one scarf but then she saw the Ireland team shirt, the giant hat, the face paint, the hoodies, and the banners. She had almost bought one of everything at the merchandise stand — including a mug which she really had her eye on — if it wasn't for Draco putting down practically everything she picked up. But, in his defense, he only put down the unnecessary items. So Melody only got away with the Irish team scarf, a banner, and (secretly) a Bulgarian team scarf.

"I would have if you had let me. You kept protesting even though I had enough already in my hand" Draco bickered towards the small girl walking beside him.

"I don't like taking money from you, Draco. I have more than enough. Besides, I know you had wanted one so I wanted to use my own money to get you one as well. But I got you Bulgarian colors instead!" As Melody said this she excitedly pulled out the said scarf from the pile in her arms. As Melody held the scarf up with a grin toward the blonde haired boy, Draco let out a sigh and pushed the item away harshly.

"When did I say that? I specifically said that I didn't want one"

Melody brushed off his words and rolled her eyes playfully. "Oh, come on, Draco. It's the World Cup! Just think of it as more like a memorabilia" Melody spoke again as she sped up and stepped in-front of the boy with the scarf out towards Draco, obviously not taking no for an answer. Just as Draco was about to say something else he stopped in his tracks and looked behind Melody. Melody watched with furrowed brows as he started to straighten up and cleared his throat.

Just then a set of familiar male voices entered from behind Melody. "There they are. Are you two ready to go?" Melody quickly turned around and noticed that not only were they back at the Malfoy's tent already but standing before them was Mr. Malfoy. But what made Melody's blood run cold was the fact that her father was there standing before her with Lucius.

"Yes, father" Draco answered with a single nod.

Apollo Phoenix stood before the two teenagers along with Lucius Malfoy with a hard look on his face. Apollo was a high-class and clean cut man with a deep British voice. He was always in the most finest clothing and robes a wizard could buy. He wasn't a very playful or joking man but more of a serious one. If you ever heard him laugh or smile it was more for getting on someones good side and it was possibly fake.