Chapter 14: Battle of the Monsters

Vlad's Pov 

I looked at Damon as my eyes glowed red and I knew if Damon was here that meant Leone and his vampire lackeys wouldn't be too far away.

"Oh and before you ask, Leone is here in Auradon as well but he is occupied at the moment. He did send me here to kill you but you should know I like to play with my food." Damon laughed evilly.

Then Damon looked at Uma and smiled. "Thanks Uma, we couldn't have done it without you."  

I flashed Uma an angry glare then she ran to the side of the boat.

"Enough of this you know what I think Damon? I think that both  you and Leone are just copycats and since dear old dad is dead that means it's up to me to put you in your place." I spat angrily as Damon made his way down the staircase.

"Vlad, you don't have to do this." Mal pleaded.

"No Mal, it has to be done." I replied solemnly.

"And besides, I am a Dracula and it's time I start acting like one. I'm a Voivode and a Count after all." I whispered to myself as I confronted Damon and we circled each other.

Mal's Pov 

I watch Vlad and this Damon guy circle each other and they roar. Their claws were out and they collided both of them roaring and clawing at each other fighting like two male lions fighting over territory. Vlad swiped at Damon's face as they clawed and bit at each other. Their fight became more and more violent then I ran up Amalia and Alister who had recovered from Vlad's attack on them and Tosh.

"Amalia you have to stop this, please." I begged.

"I can’t Mal this is Vlad's fight." Amalia admitted.

I nodded then I looked at Uma and realized she was about to jump overboard.

"No, No! Stop please! Uma, I know you! You are so much more than just a villain and you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way something that you really want." I pleaded to Uma as I turned around and saw Damon breaking the leg off a nearby table, stabbing Vlad in the gut and making him fall to his knees.

"Vlad!!!!" I cried out as I rushed to his side as Damon grabbed my throat and lifted me off the ground.

"He'll live long enough to see me drink your blood dry, Witch." Damon snarled.

He was about to bite me then an ungodly roar was heard as I looked to see Vlad pulling the table leg out of his gut his pupils went blood red as his shoulders caught on fire and he was consumed by smoke. Then I saw Vlad turned into a huge humanoid bat creature.

He lashed angrily at Damon, causing him to let me go in order to shield himself

He lashed angrily at Damon, causing him to let me go in order to shield himself. I fell to the ground coughing as air rushed into my lungs then I looked up to see Uma look at everyone as her necklace glowed before 
jumped overboard into the water.