Chapter 10: The Space Between

Vlad's Pov 

Mal, Evie, and I made our way through the parlor door, we saw Dizzy at her desk working on something.

I soon gave them both a signal to stay quiet as they made their way over to surprise the little girl.

As they came up behind her, Dizzy turned around and noticed Evie. "Evie you came back!!"

Dizzy squeezed Evie in a big hug as Mal and I stayed back knowing Dizzy is more excited about Evie than us.

"Hey, great to see you too." Mal said.

"Is it all like we imagined? Do they have closets we can walk into? Have you been to a swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?" Dizzy asked, firing multiple questions at Evie.

"It's cold and sweet and if you eat it too fast you'll get a headache." Evie answered with a smile. 

"Really?" Dizzy smiled before racing over to her table. "Oh! I saved your sketchbook for you." 

"You did?" Evie asked. 

I was in deep thought thinking about what Uma had said to me and Mal took notice.

"Vlad you okay?" Mal asked. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Just deep in thought." I replied.

Dizzy then placed a book down as Evie took a seat and they all looked through it.

"I made this dress out of old curtains." Evie said. 

"It reminds of the dress you made for Raelynn when she met Aladdin and Jasmine." Dizzy replied.

"She spilled Currie all over that." Mal said.

"Yeah she did." I said to her.

We all laughed at the comment as Mal and I walked off to gather the chemicals we needed from the shop.

"Your right, Dizzy this was my inspiration for that." Evie replied.

"I knew it. You can take the girl out of the Isle but you can't take the Isle out of the girl." Dizzy said.

Dizzy hugs Evie but let's go as Evie grabs a couple pieces of jewelry.

"You think this is too much or is this fabulous?"  Evie asked.

"Hand me the glue gun." Dizzy smiled.

No Ones Povs :

In Auradon, Jay and Carlos made their way to their room as Dude came up to greet them.

"Sorry I'm so late, Ben got captured." Carlos said as he picked Dude up in his arms.

"Why is our door open?" Jay asked.

They cautiously made their way into their dorm to find Chad messing with their printer again.

"You've got to be kidding me." Carlos sighed.

"I knocked." Chad defended, acting innocent.

Carlos walked over to Chad and held out his hand for the key. Chad sighed knowing he had no choice and handed over the key.

"What is that?" Jay asked, pointing to the object in the printer.

"Chad action figure. Well, minus the head." Chad explained.

"Sounds like an improvement." Carlos quipped.

They both push Chad aside and Carlos programs the printer to make Fairy Godmother's wand.

"Why are you making Fairy Godmother's wand?" Chad asked.

Outside, Lonnie was passing by the door but stopped to listen to their conversation, being careful not to get noticed.