1 - separated

before this starts I would like to say if you haven't played the last of us 2 then don't read this cause uh it will spoil it for you. and yes I already know it's rushed I wrote this when I 14. look at my bio if you care to know why this is up. and it got randomly popular

1

y/n was woken up by an alarm. she pushed herself up and stretched out. she looked at the clock then said "shit I'm gonna be late!".

she quickly threw on her jacket and grabbed her bag before walking out the door. she was greeted by Jesse. "finally decided to wake up huh?".

y/n rolled her eyes then said "my door was unlocked you could've woken me up". he shrugged and stood up leading the way to Maria.

"so y/n... I heard what happened last night with Ellie and Dina and uh.. how are you handling it" Jesse asked rubbing the back of his neck.

she stopped and looked at him and said "you want a truthful answer or for me to make it up". he gave her a look which meant he wanted the truth.

"awful just wish I got the chance to tell her how much I actually liked her... now let's please change the subject Jesse".

y/n has been in Jackson for a little over 2 years and she's gotten close with many people. Jesse is her best friend along with Dina and Ellie but she liked Ellie more than a friend. she was going to tell her at the party but she missed her chance.

once they got into the restaurant they met up with Ellie. Maria has told her Seth wanted to apologize for calling her and Dina a dyke in a rude way. he did but Ellie didn't except it.

y/n stayed silent through the whole thing even when she found out her, Ellie and Dina were going together.

they got on their horses and got weapons then set off. y/n was quiet while Dina and Ellie talked. 'do they even remember I'm here' she thought to herself. they got split up and now y/n was on her own looking for them.

"Dina?! Ellie!?" she called out but no response. while she rode something spooked her horse and it caused her to fall off while the horse ran away. "Isaac!!". she called out to her horse but he continued to run.

y/n shivered since it was freezing outside and looked around for either Dina and Ellie or a place to stay.

Ellie had already found Dina and now they were calling y/n's name looking for her. they found some place to stay at but they still called her name.

Ellie turned to Dina and said "what if something happened to her Dina..". Dina frowned and responded. "I'm sure she's fine y/n is tough and she knows how to take care of herself".

after about 30 minutes of waiting they saw a horse in the distance and someone pulling it. once they got closer they could see two horses and that Jesse was on his horse and pulling y/n's horse.

y/n was desperately trying to find someone. she saw Joel and Tommy inside a gate with a group of people. she ran up to the gate and said "Joel! -". she was cut off my a gun shot. she froze feeling a pain in her shoulder. she then fell to the ground holding her shoulder

Joel ran up to the fence and the unlocked the gate to it. he ran up to y/n and said "Jesus Christ kid... why did you shoot her!?!". he yelled to one of the people in the group.

"I-I thought she was infected".

Joel quickly picked her up and she groaned from the pain. "I know it hurts but cmon we're gonna get you some help". once they had gotten inside Joel was still holding y/n talking with the group. he was trying to help her the most he could.

someone from the group had shot Joel in the leg with a shot gun and it caused him to drop y/n. she groaned when she got dropped on her shoulder.

she then got grabbed and was punched in the face until she blacked out.

okay I hope you like the first chapter of my book :)