07

「SEVEN」

「SEVEN」

: ̗̀➛☽︎

-slight trigger warning, i will put *** when it starts and ends-

GLEN CAPRI MOTEL.

When Adelyn woke up, they were pulling into the trashy place. The neon sign out front gave the girl an inexplicable sick feeling in her stomach. The name itself just screamed 'I'm the hotel that's in every horror movie' to her. She couldn't exactly pin where the root of her feelings toward the place were coming from, but she normally trusted her gut feeling and thought that it was probably right at the time.

The teenagers all got off the bus, "I've seen worse." Scott muttered optimistically.

Stiles stared at the back of the McCall's head, "Where have you seen worse?"

"Come on, Stiles. This is a five-star hotel, right here." Adelyn grabbed his shoulder, using her other hand to point at the building sarcastically. He gave her a skeptical look, before shrugging her hand off. "I bet they even put little chocolates on the pillows."

The whistle blew, "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be grouping up. Choose wisely." He held the keys out for them, Scott grabbing one for them. "And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Addy laughed at the man, following Scott and Stiles to the room they had received the key for. Scott opened it up, the three teens standing in the doorway for a moment. "Ew." The girl muttered in disdain.

Stiles glanced at the Tate, "Agreed." He grimaced, before stepping inside the motel room. Adelyn turned toward Scott, sharing the same disgusted look with the boy, before she followed the Stilinski.

Scott and Stiles laid on either bed, Adelyn sitting on the floor looking through her bag. "Alright, so I have four." The human started, wanting to talk about whatever was going on with the human sacrifices.

"Four?" Scott asked, partially shocked that he had so many suspects.

"That's it? I could name about eight." Adelyn stated, making the Stilinski sit up on his elbows.

"Well, it was originally ten. Well, nine, I guess I had Derek on there twice." He elaborated, "Who are yours?"

"Harris, Morrell, Deaton, the entire Alpha Pack." She counted on her fingers, Scott sitting up to look at her too. She didn't actually think it was anyone in the Alpha Pack, but there was always a chance.

"Deaton?" He inquired, not understanding why she was suspicious of him when he had helped them out a lot.

"I mean, he's technically a Druid, isn't he?" She shrugged, not actually thinking it was him. It would be nice to cross him off the list, though.