Then we have to give our answers. A clean sweep as we all would've guessed. Every couple votes to save Priscilla and Mike. It wasn't very hard.

We say goodbye to Jamie and Natalia, helping them pack their things up as we wave them off, Natalia shading us all as she walks off. 'Bye Priscilla.' She only hugs her 'Casa Girl' before she doesn't even look at the rest of us, walking out and leaving Jamie to just follow as all our mouths drop.

'Oh my god! She's salty!' My eyes widen, Luke cringing as we all head back up to get ready for bed straight away.

'Pucker up big b-.'

Paige jokes, strutting into the bedroom in her spot cream, swinging her mic around until it hits her square in the face, all of us absolutely howling at her.

Then the next morning, Mike and Priscilla go on their last date, then Finn and Paige, then as we get ready for the night, Jess and Ched are off too.

And by the end of the night, Priscilla and Mike had become boyfriend and girlfriend after they went to see the big five on a safari.

Finn told Paige he was falling in love with her as they went on a row boat date.

Then Jess and Ched came back to the villa exclusive after a cute barbecue date.

Then Luke gets a text early the next morning.

'Saoirse and Luke, please get ready to leave the villa and go on your final date! #hittherightnote #sweetsymphony.' I whisper to him and we begrudgingly hop out of bed, getting ready together in the girls dressing room as we were up really early.

I do my hair first, curling it and brushing it out.

Then as Luke's ready when I finish, I sit on his knee whilst I do my makeup, letting him have a little nap as he leans his head on my shoulder.

Then once I'm done, I wake him up again with a kiss.

I change quickly into a white midi dress, slipping into white two strap heels and stealing some of Siannise's sunglasses.

'Sursh

'Sursh.' Luke places his hands over his mouth. 'You look so stunning.' I blush, grabbing his hand and pulling him into a kiss. 'Thankyou.'

We head out of the villa quietly, being sent to a gorgeous garden, where there's a 3 piece orchestra, and a little picnic set up on a table in the middle of a stunning arch. That was in the middle of a pond.

It genuinely took my breath away.

'Oh. My god.' I breathe, it was literally gorgeous! 'I might cry.' I cover my mouth, Luke pulling me into a hug. 'Awe. Little cutie.' He grins at me, pulling my chair out before he sits down.

'I've never experienced anything like this.' Luke shakes his head, speechless too. 'Me either. This literally feels like I'm dreaming. Like this is straight up, out of a movie.' I shake my head in awe. The whole thing was just so surreal.