3- Where it all started to surface

Start from the beginning

Like seriously, why did I deserve this?

"I mean, if it makes you feel better, the picture of you working at McDonald's dressed as Ronald McDonald was far worse, but we saved it for the next election-"

"You guys. Prepared something. For the re-election. Too?!"

Oh, if Brittany didn't kill Angie, I would sure be the one to kill all of them.

The killer in question was trying really, really hard not to scream at her best friend.

Leah walked out of the line as well, and approached us.

"Brittany, what's going on. Is there something wrong with the picture we prepared to sabotage my best fri- oh. "

She immediately regretted saying this as she saw me.

"Oh my gosh, Rowan, I'm so sorry I didn't-"

"Didn't what? Expose the fact that I dressed up as a chicken at Walmart last year? Make me rerun for president? Ruin my life because you and your supposed friends are jealous, lying snakes? Oh, no you didn't. Not the old you I used to know, at least."

"I'm so sorry.. The plan wouldn't had worked if Jaxon didn't help—"

"Wait a minute. Did you all team up to get rid of me? I knew it from the beginning that Jaxon was a SUSPECT."

"Look, we just wanted to do this as a joke—"

As if seeing my fuming she she quickly added,

"—that wasn't funny at all. We just wanted to teach you a lesson."

A lesson? So funny.

I stormed past my "friend" in search of one person.

Jaxon fucking Cooper.

"Why in the world did you team up with them?"

I caught him in mid action stuffing his face with hotdogs.

Seeing me, he quickly gulped down his food.

"Hi."

I didn't answer. Instead, I glared at him furiously for 5 minutes, as he tensed awkwardly.

He then decided to break the silence. Good decision.

"Oh, um. Ahem. So you found out. Great."

"What do you mean great, you think this is funny? How would you feel if you were me now, huh?"

"Well I mean, as least I won't be caught wearing a chicken costume." Ugh, him and his witty remarks—

"Just answer me. Be honest. Why did you guys decide to do this "prank"?"

"Well, everyone had a different motive." He said while wiping his ketchup stained face with a napkin. "Brittany, well, it's obvious. That girl is crazy for me, I swear. Well I don't blame her, I am quite irresistible-" I swear I can see my skull right now.

"-Angie well she follows whatever Brittany does. Your friend,well, she claims she wants to teach you a lesson" He raised an eyebrow as if to say he doesn't know what's her plan too.

"And as for me—

—It's to confess my undying love for you." He said in a dead serious tone.

Wait what.

"You know that doesn't make me like you anymore right—"

I seriously hope this guy is joking.

Suddenly, he burst into laughter,

"I was joking, jeez. Don't tell me you really thought I-" he pauses to wipe his eye from the tears that formed from his sudden burst.

Called it.

"-why would I fall for you anyways. This is so funny-" Is it just me, or did his voice quiver a bit on that line? He noticed that I caught on that and quickly added,

"Rowan Larsen, you're the first to make me laugh this hard. You should be honoured that I said that."

Okay, that's it.

"Then if that wasn't the reason then why you joined them then huh?" I questioned, jaw clenched.

"Because, well, it would be funny" he shrugged, obvious that I was getting annoyed.

No.

"Well then, if it's gonna be like that, adieu, asshole.

———

The day of the election finally arrived, everyone was at the auditorium once more waiting impatiently to get this over with.

Well we all know who would win this election.

"Attention all peasantry. Well we all know that I, Jaxon Cooper, would be elected for the 4th time in a roll as school president. So I thank you all for your undying love for me-"

"What are you doing on stage, Mr. Cooper, GET DOWN" Mrs. Watson said, appearing out of nowhere, like usual.

"Shut up woman! We all know that I'm gonna win this anyways."

Some snickers were heard from the audience. I, for my part, simply rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Yea yea, whatever makes you sleep at night, kiddo. Now I am proud to announce that this year's winner is—"

Jaxon Cooper. Again.

"MIA THOMPSON—"

Wait who—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys
CONGRATS U SURVIVED TILL THE END OF THIS STORY
AND ILL CATCH U NEXT TIME BYEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys CONGRATS U SURVIVED TILL THE END OF THIS STORY AND ILL CATCH U NEXT TIME BYEEEE