2- Where it all started to go downhill

I know what you did last summer

Here I was standing at my desk, gathering my books to head off for my locker and call it a day, and I found this note.

Along that note were two photos, of course of me wearing that THING last summer.

How original of him.

The question is, why?

Oh, how stupid I am to even ask that question. He obviously wants to overthrow me and run for president for the third time in a row. Duh.

"WRONG."

HOLY SHI—

I jerked out of my thoughts

Speaking of the devil. There he was leaning on the desk next to mine, looking amused.

"WOA how did you read my—"

"You literally said it out loud, dummy."

Wait. What did he just called—

"Dummy? Yes, dummy. You know, you really do have a habit of saying your thoughts out loud."

"Shut up okay. I'm talking to my audience."

"What are you talking about-"

We got interrupted by the sound of a door being flung open.

"Are y'all hormonal teenagers done kissing?! I ain't fuckin' got all day!"resonated the booming and beautifully angelic voice of Mr. Simmons, after a long day at work dealing with zoo animals.

Aka us.

"I-"

"We're both extremely sorry, sir. As a model student, I promise those acts of affection won't happen again."

Acts of what- we never-

The face of the grumpy old teacher softened in recognition upon the sight of the douchebag next to me.

"Oh, it's alright, Jaxon. I'll let it pass this time."

As we exited the classroom, he added:

"As to you, Mrs Larsen, I will be watching you closely. It's detention next time."

Wow. Really tells a lot about justice and treating people equally in a society in these modern times. Thankfully, it won't happen again. Never. Huh-huh. I won't even speak or be closer than 24 feet from this guy. Let's say bye-bye right now and never cross paths again-

"Hey, wanna go get coffee or something. I mean, you can refuse but like, it's hard to pass my charm, right?" he says as he winks at me

What. The. Fuc—

"I'll take that as a yes." He says while dragging me out of that hell, in which murmurs and whispers were starting to form.

———

We arrived at the front of a small and fancy cafe. However, I couldn't suppress my shock as I saw my best friend, hanging out with-

Brittany Harrington.

"Oh my gosh, hi Jaxon!"said Brittany with the fakest smile and manners. Then, noticing my presence, she added: "Oh, Leah, your bestie is here!"

"Hi, Rowan."

She was acting differently.

"Girls! This is Rowan, Leah's best friend! Although, I'm sure that could be changed.."

Um. Bish what?

Angelica stepped forward, and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Rowan. The friends of Leah are our friends!"