Chapter 6

As I blacked out, I felt a sense of peace set over me, I felt every emotion and none at the same time, but I was being pulled back.

  I saw black, but I heard everything. That's when the doctor said I am alive, but I'm in a coma. Great.

  GUESS WHO YOU'RE STUCK WITH!! Damnit Blitz, don't yell. But I wanna. You are in my body, I tell you what to do. Well, it seems to me that 'Your Body' is in a coma. Ugh. I'm stuck with you, aren't I? Yep.

  "Midoriya, why did you do this? Please wake up soon." Todoroki then whispered something that I couldn't really make out. Idiot, he said 'I love you.' Don't try to get ny hopes up. I can't do anything right. Well, we'll see about that in the future visits then. What is that supposed to mean?? You might be oblivious, but I'm not.

  "We will have to let his mother know, what is his phone number?" The doctor asks

  "I do not know, you will have to contact U.A." Todoroki responds.

  "Okay. What is your relation to Midoriya?"

  "Friend.." Todoroki's voice cracked when he said that.

  "Okay, thanks." The doctor says.

  *Todoroki's POV*

  Why?? He seemed so happy..

  Tears welled up in the corners of my eyes. "I'm gonna go Midoriya. I'll be back tomorrow.."

  I was walking out of the hospital when I bumped into Midorya's mother, who was crying so hard she probably didn't see me.

  "Sorry Ms. Midoriya. I didn't see you there."

  "I-it's fine." She managed to say between sobs. She then ran off to the front desk.

  I put my earbuds in and turned on Migraine. A/n, its a good song. Before too long I'm back home with father. Ugh. I hate him.

  I ignore his yelling at me, and I go straight to my room, managing to hold it together just long enough to close my bedroom door before breaking down and crying.

  The voices are yelling and all I can think about is how stupid I am for not realizing that Midoriya was in pain. At least he's alive. But it's your fault you didn't see. He looked fine though. Looks can be deceiving.

  This battle continued until I fell asleep.

  A/n. This chapter was short because I lost motivation towards the ending, I'll try to make next chapter longer.