Chapter 3: The Takeover.

Deku's POV

After thanking Todoroki, I try to pay attention to class, but I keep thinking about later. Its the end, but how should I do it? I don't have rope, or a gun... We don't have high enough buildings that would let me in, and the roof is always locked... Unless I can get the key... Hagakure! She usually helps clean after school, and it's usually on the roof... So I'll volunteer to 'clean' the roo-

"Midoriya, pay attention!" Present Mic says.

"Sorry, I will!" Even though this is the last time you see me. I return my gaze to the board.

*timeskip to after class*

Right before I left the classroom, Present Mic stopped me. "Hey, little listener, you okay? You seemed less enthusiastic about today than you normally would.."

He's got that look. I should have bought those contacts!

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't get enough sleep last night." Nice save.

"Okay.. you can go now." Present Mic said.

I walked out of the classroom and Blitz started bugging me.

*A/n: Blitz is the embodiment of Deku's depression and rage*

I told you that you should have bought them. Your eyes were obviously dull. Dumb shit. No wonder why your "Kacchan" thought you were stupid.

Just shut up Blitz! I know I am stupid, fuck off already! Oh, but I don't think I will. You wouldn't. Last time I checked, you didn't take your meds. I have complete control over you. No you don't! Ye-

"Midoriya, are you okay? You looked like you were in pain." Todoroki said.

"Oh, I'm fine" No you aren't. "Nothings happening.." I responded with a forced smile.

"Oh.. Okay. Are you sure we don't need to see Recovery Gi-"

"Nononono, I-Im fine!"

"Why are you scared of seeing her?"

"No reason." Mhm. You are scared that she'll see your cuts. Arent you? N-no I'm not! Sure you aren't.

"Okay... See you next period I guess." Todoroki hesitantly responds.

You are an asshole. Ooh, big words for a little boy. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY, BLITZ!"

W-why is everyone looking at me?

"Midoriya, are you sure you are okay? Who is Blitz?" Todoroki looks scared

Shit. I said that out loud. Play dumb!

"Todoroki, you must be hearing things, I have no idea what you are talking about. Do I need to take you to Recovery Girl?"

I thought you wanted to avoid her.

"No, I'm fine."

"See you next period then." I say while going to the bathroom.

It never would have happened if ya took your meds. Thats... Not such a bad idea, Blitz. I didn't mean it like that! Oh, but wouldn't the problem be gone if I took my meds? I mean, YOU suggested it.. You fucking wouldn't. I swear Izuku, take that bottle out of that backpack and I WILL take over. Hmm. Hard pass. You asked for it...

488 words!