Chapter 2 - Hazel Eyes

Lucille Scarlett Williams

I ran down the hallways, not really paying attention to my surroundings, only caring about getting to the nurse's office.

Ren had slammed her head on a pole, and it probably hurt like a bitch. It wasn't until I slammed into a pole, that I realized I should have been paying attention to my surroundings. I looked up after having fallen flat on my butt, and noticed not a pole, but a blonde haired, blue eyed boy as tall as a skyscraper and a dark haired asian looking kid next to him.

The asian one was laughing, while the tall blonde had a look of concern on his face. He stretched out a hand, helping me up.

"Sorry about that. My friend hit her head and I'm just looking for the nurse. Sorry again." I said, blushing and looking down at my feet. It was then that I noticed that there was pizza slices on the floor, and the blue eyed boy had a pizza stain on his white shirt.

"And I'm guessing that I also knocked the pizza out of your hand." I said, blushing even more than I was before.

The asian looking boy was still trying to stifle a laugh, and the blue eyed boy went to open his mouth, but was cut off by a scream.

"Luke! What the hell happened to my pizza?!" A loud Australian accent yelled. I turned around to see a boy with white hair and a black stripe. I was shocked to see that there were other Australians here besides me.

"Sorry about that. I kinda ran into him when I was trying to get the nurse for my friend." I said. He opened his mouth to say something else, but a boy with curly light brown almost blonde hair and hazel eyes threw his arm over the boy.

"Mikey! It's just pizza, we can always get more. Besides, it's not polite to yell at a pretty lady." He said, his accent also Australian. 'Mikey' was what I presumed was the boy with the reverse skunk hair was named.

"Sorry about that." I said, blushing still from hazel eyed boy's comment. He winked at me, and I blushed even deeper.

"Well I should go find my friend." I mumbled turning away from the group. I was about to walk back down the hall when Ren came storming down, a furious look on her face. Her eyes quickly scanned the scene in front of her, and when she saw Mikey, she hardened her glare.

She came up to me, grabbed my arm and started dragging me down the hall to the loft around our dorm area, since the music room was closed during certain hours.

I turned around and with my free arm, waved bye to the four boys that stood looking towards us. Hazel eyed boy smiled, showing his dimples and I smiled back.

Ren didn't let go of my arm until we were back to our mini little loft that we had in the school. She threw the papers that we didn't even really get to hang up onto the coffee table, and the other two girls looked up in surprise.

"Okay, typically Lucy is the one that gets mad. What in the world happened Ren?" Rose asked.

Ren took in a large breath signaling that this was going to be one hell of a story .

"Okay so basically I hit my head and fell down and while Lucy was looking for the nurse this guy with this weird hair that was white with a black stripe going down came up to me and helped me, so I thought he was like a good guy .

" The fliers had flew all over the place so he helped me pick them up. And then he looked at them and he preceded to insult them and our band name. So then I stalked away after telling him off to look for Lucy only to see she is talking to three other guys and him -Michael's his name - so I drag her away and here we are." Ren said, finishing her story by plopping down on the couch.

"Okay so now why are you covered in pizza Lucy?" Rose asked, a tired tone in her voice. Rose was like the mother of our group, so it was always her job to make sure we were all okay and intact.

"Well I ran into a guy that had a pizza box and so the pizza flew everywhere, he was blonde . And then the dyed hair guy saw and was about to yell when this guy with hazel eyes came and stopped him and called me pretty and winked at me, but that's besides the point- So then I was about to look for Ren when she found me and dragged me away. And here we are now." I looking down to see how ruined my outfit was before groaning .

There was a massive pizza stain on the shirt and my leggings had pizza sauce on them as well.

I got up, heading towards my room to change into a new outfit that consisted of a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, an All Time Low t-shirt, a pair of Vans and a beanie before deciding to go for a walk and maybe get Starbucks.

"Guys I'll be back in a little bit! I'm going to Starbucks. Let me know if you need anything!" I shouted as I was leaving. I heard a chorus of replies and left the loft, only to bump into yet another person.

"Jeez what is with me today? I'm sorry." I said, looking up. I realized that it was hazel eyes. He giggled and looked back at me before responding.

"It's okay. I'm Ashton by the way. We didn't really get a chance to properly meet last time." he said, holding out his hand. I took it and smiled back up at him.

"Lucille, but I prefer Lucy." I said.

"I'm heading to Starbucks if you want to hang out for a bit." Ashton said. I let out a small laugh.

"Well I guess we should walk together because that's where I was headed." He let out a laugh as well and we began walking towards Starbucks.

"So Michael told us that your friend is in a band if I'm not mistaken. Does that mean you are part of it as well?" he asked after we got our drinks and had sat down.

"It does. I play lead guitar and sometimes sing. What about you? Why are you here?"

"Same reason you are. I'm in the music program, Drums"

"Sorry, I can't help but hear the Australian accent. So are you guys all from Australia?"

"We are. And obviously you are as well, but I don't think your band mate has one does she?"

"No Ren is from England." I said remembering how a lot of people used to confuse our accents.

"So how did you guys form a band?"

"Well we all were individuals here, not even thinking of forming a band . It was like we knew of each other but we didn't know each other personally. However we all separately knew Mia Tollesco, who is like our manager slash song writer .

"I mean we help her but sometimes she just does her own thing. Anyways she kind of tricked us into coming together. She knew how talented we were individually and figured that if we were together we'd be a lot greater, and she was right.

"So when we realised how brilliant we were we came up with the name and formed a band, bring us where we are now. What about you guys? How did your band from?"

"Well it was originally just Michael, Luke, and Calum. But they got a gig back home, realized they needed a drummer, Mike found me, and here we are now." He explained.

The rest of the time we were at Starbucks we exchanged stories until it got late and we both realized that our friends and bandmates were probably wondering where we were. We left, after we exchanged numbers, him putting himself in my phone as Hazel Eyes, and I put myself in his phone as Luitar, which, as I had explained to him was a ship name that the other girls came up with for me and my guitar. I wondered why he saved himself as Hazel Eyes, until he set me a text once I was back in my room.

By the way, you should really try and not to call somebody who you haven't officially met yet a nickname when you bump into them. Goodnight LUCY ;)

What an embarrassing thing to have happen, only Ashton could make it seem like it was cute.

What a dork.

Wow okay long time no update. But for a reason. I am reily yes hello and I have been grounded. So I couldn't post my chapter until now. But I hope you enjoy the look into my character's brain. Xx- Reily