𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈

"Rat, get him." Alison demanded as she shook in fear, anger, and sadness.

"I don't—"

"Take my car!" She said desperately as she threw her keys at him.

"You can't take him." Potter spat coldly. She pulled her gun out and directed it to his face.

"Yes I fucking can." Rat handed her his keys and lifted Juice. He took him out to her car and drove him to a hospital. "What the fuck were you doing with him?"

"He owes me information, Alison."

"I don't give a fuck. He's dying and I swear to god, if he dies, I'll kill you." She bluntly pistol-whipped him and ran out to Rat's bike and dialed Tig on her phone, thinking that Chibs might be busy with Romeo.

"Tiggy," she cried.

"Alison? What happened, are you alright?"

"It was Potter. He had him, and I don't know if he's gonna make it."

"Where are you? I'm at the clubhouse, everyone else is back."

"ATF holding. I have Rat's bike, I'll be there soon."

-

Alison took Rat's bike and got to the clubhouse quickly. Everyone ran out to her.

"Take Rat's bike, he'll need a ride home." Chibs said as he hugged her. "We'll all go down there."

"Baby," Gemma ran over to her. "What—"

"Juice was shot."

"Is he okay?"

"I don't know mom!" She sobbed. Gemma pulled her daughter into her.

"We should go," Tig said, getting on his bike.

They got on their bikes and drove to the hospital. Juice was still in surgery and Rat hugged allie as she cried into his chest. She couldn't lose Juice, not after Eli. He was her everything.

They sat there for about a half an hour before a doctor came in. Alison grabbed Chibs' hand as he spoke.

"He's in recovery. It's amazing how long he held on. The bullet only hit one major artery, but he'll make it."

"Oh, thank God," Alison breathed.

"When can she go in to see him?" Chibs asked for her.

"Well, he's stable, so I don't see why she couldn't see him now." The doctor led her to Juice's room where he looked pale and was sleeping off the drugs. He had cuts and bruises on his face.

"Oh shit," Chibs said as he stood beside the bed. "What'd this guy do to you, Juicey?"

"He beat him for answers, I guess."

"Ali," Rat said. "He started talking while I took him here. He told me to tell you that you looked beautiful today, and that he loved you."

"Of course the boy would be thinking about how beautiful you were when he was bleeding out." Chibs joked.

"I love him so much," she said in a broken voice. "How long will he need to take to recover, do you think?"

"Few weeks, maybe a month." Chibs told her.

"Holy shit." Juice groaned as he tried to sit up. Ali turned to face him and gently pushed him to lay down.

"Don't sit up, you little shit." She said with a little giggle. Gemma had walked into the room.

"I feel like I got hit by a bus," he said. "Except it was a bullet and it was only my stomach."

"Shut up," Ali said. Juice laughed softly, strain in his voice. "You scared the shit out of me." He moved to the side and gestured her to sit beside him.

A doctor came in and told them that only family could see juice.

"Everyone's family." Alison spoke. The doctor put up no argument and exited the room.

"I love it," Gemma smiled. She went over and kissed Juice on the forehead. "How are you feeling, kid?"

"Pretty shitty," he said with his head buried in Ali's neck. She fiddled with his grown-out hair and rubbed his chest. "When do I get to go home?"

"Not for a while," a doctor said. "But I'll let you have anyone you want visit. Anyone can spend the night." Everyone smiled.

"What time is it?" Ali asked softly.

"Eightish. We better head out," Chibs said to Happy. Chibs kissed Ali's cheek and Juice's head. Happy kissed Alison's cheek and put his hand on Juice's head. "Love you guys."

"What are you doing, mom?" Alison asked as they walked out the door.

"I'm staying," she said in her mother voice. "You two are gonna stay here together, and I'll retrieve food. Nero is coming too." She walked out of the room.

"I'm staying with you, baby," Alison said to him. He nodded and nuzzled into her more.