Chapter 13: The Truth... No the other one

*Zoé POV*

I entered the new realm when I fell on a whale. Though it wasn't a normal whale, it had forests and mountains on its back. I looked around and saw two other people and a wolf, though one of the people was purple. "Hey, who are you!?"

"It's a long story."

"We have time until we get to the center." The purple woman said. "Explain."

Oh, yeah did I mention that she had a gun.

"I'm travelling between realities, I'm Zoé." I looked around one last time. "Usually I have two other people with me though... we're separated again."

The human looking boy nodded. "Well... I'm Keith, that's my mom Krolia. We're on a Space Whale heading to the Quantum Abyss. Are you... human? Or does your world not have those."

"I'm human. Don't worry." I say to assure them.

Then I proceed to tell them about my story. They were really kind to me after I explained everything. Then the one with the mullet told me my friends were probably with his team which made me feel a little bit better knowing they would probably be with good people. Although we had spent a few days here only a few minutes or seconds passed in the other parts of this universe. That means if we take as long as they say. I'll be two years older than Mei. Two years older than when I got here in this messed mission from Truth.

Throughout the years we saw so many flashbacks.

Once, I saw someone I had never seen before holding a future me's hand. I could tell that it was the future because I had longer hair, and the purple was starting to fade from it. The boy had stark white hair with ice blue tips and... fangs? The look on my face is something I haven't seen in a while. A look of pure happiness.

Later on, I saw a different future that scared me. It was Mei and I, we were standing in the stone circle, the patterns on it glowing our respective colors. I couldn't hear anything, it was like someone had hit the mute button on a TV. Though I understood the gist of what was happening. Mei was moving her hands in wild motion and was yelling at me, I was yelling at her as well.

We were having a fight.

I looked around and Cody was nowhere to be seen. My eyes moved back to future Mei and I, seeing myself opening a light blue portal. My future self went through the portal and Mei was left in the circle by herself.

How long before this happens? Why were we fighting? Where was Cody? How did I figure out that kind of magic? I had so many questions, but no answers.

---

It had taken us two years but Keith, Krolia, and I arrived at the place we were heading to. Keith managed to get a cosmic wolf. When we arrived on the first planet we saw a girl by a stream.

"An Altean." Keith said a little shocked

"What's an Altean?"

---

Keith, Krolia, and I were sitting in the house of the Altean girl that we saw at the river, who's name was soon found out to be Romelle. We were sitting in her bedroom where she was telling us about the truth of this colony. "When Bandor left, I felt completely alone. I tried to use the communicator he had given me, but it never worked."

She told us about finding her brother inside of an escape pod and that Lotor was hiding the fact that innocent Alteans were being murdered for his gain. Keith stood from his spot, where he was leaning against the wall. "Given your brother's weakened state, he couldn't have piloted his ship for very long. The other colony has to be somewhere nearby."
"There is a moon orbiting this planet that could house a colony." Krolia said. I just sat there not knowing anything about this world. I was completely useless.

"Well, it's our only lead. But how will we get there?" Keith asked, and Romelle stood from her bed.
"I have an idea."
---
We landed on the nearby moon of the colony and exited out of the old space ship. Keith pried the base's door using his dagger and we headed inside. The room was filled with tubes that were covered in dust.
I walked over to one and started to wipe some of the thick layers of dust off of one of the tubes. As my hand left the old glass I saw a dead face of an Altean and Romelle yelled from behind her. "Petrulius! What's happening to them? These people were supposed to be headed to the colony!"
"Lotor is harvesting their quintessence!" Keith said, shocked as he realized what was going on.
My breath hitched, "Didn't you say Lotor was with my friends."