Chapter 6 Strangers no more

((STOPP READ CHAPTER 5 FIRST!!
I think something messed up so be sure to read chapter 5 first it's the next one after this so skip there and come back! Don't know why it's like this!))

It was nearing an end of your first year.

It had been quite the year, multiple learning experiences, a couple of friends, and of corse the constant mystery that the boy, draco malfoy, contained.

If only you knew more about him, he never let you get close and most of the time you just followed him around.

You where so close to being done with your first year that you where almost upset, it had been such a magical experience even if you didn't have many people to share it with.

You walked down the magic smelling halls and leaped from cobble stone to cobble stone bored. Eventually you decided to take a walk outside, If only there was something more to do here.

You skipped down the path and admired the nature that filled your surroundings.

After a while you realized you had skipped all the way out by the womping willow.

A bird landed on one of the twisting roots and you admired it's beautiful colors, that is... Intel it was smashed to smithereens by the willow.

You could kill a person with out a blink of an eye, but animals, animals where different.

Honestly, animals don't do things bad unless they where taught or mistreated. Humans on the other hand, they develop behavior according to there own opinions.

Before long a bunny hopped up beside you, you looked down and smiled lovingly at its white fluffy face.

"Hello little guy." You said and reached out to touch it, but it hopped away from you.

You laughed a bit at its cute frightened hops.
It just kept hopping, then you realized where it was going.

"No!!" You shouted and ran towards the womping willow that you had been watching, but the bunny ran away into the forest before you could save it.

You heard the tree creek as it lifted its branch in the air and began to sludge it down.

A body crashed into you and sent you flying backwards onto the ground.

Arms where wrapped around you, it was only then that you opened your eyes and saw the bleach blonde hair hovering over you.

You smiled warmly.
"Thank you."

"You idiot!!! Honestly do you have any common sense at all??" He replied in his snake like tone.

"Wh-"
"YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED!!!" He shouted at you, holding your arms down against the grass.

"But the bunny-"
"Your life's more important then a stupid bunny!! Your supposed to be helping me not me helping you!!"
He shouted at you cutting you off every time. You laid there cautiously for a moment starring into his blue eyes.

"Ugh!!" He huffed as he got off you in frustration.

"I'm sorry.." You said quickly as he stood and you sat up.

"Yeah whatever." He replied as he stomped away leaving you in the grass, feeling down.

A couple days later you where gathered along with all other students in the dining hall. Rows and rows of mouth watering food lined the tables.

So much variety that the smells blended into an unrecognized fragrance, and the colors we like confetti of the most strange kind.

Your black pointed hat balanced on your head lightly as you struggled to keep it from falling.

People poured in from the double doors and you sat at your house table waiting for them to fill the place.

From the corner of your eye you spotted Malfoy taking a seat by his two chubby friends. Though he made a strong gesture that you where is partner he had been avoiding you since the womping willow incident.

He glanced at you and you smiled and waved but he just put his head down and stared at the food in front of him.

Your smile desolated and you turned your attention to the front where the head master was now speaking loudly.

You missed most of what he said due to your extreme disappointment that your only friend was ignoring you.

Wait no.

Not friend, right.

He said.. You aren't friends.

Eventually it got to the point of announcing the winner of the house cup.

You crossed your figures, you may have hated this house at first but..
To be honest it had become a home to you.

Your not that different from the rest, you ARE a Slytherin.

The voice of the headmaster started to rumble as he cleared his throat and began to speak.

"In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points, 3rd place, Hufflepuff with 352
Points, 2nd place, raven claw with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points,... Slytherin house !"

Your house cheered in happiness.

"However!... there are resent events that must be taken into count."

The crowd looked at each other with confusion.

"To miss Hermione granger for the use of intellect when others where in grave parral 50 points,
To Ronald Weasely, for the greatest game of chess, the school as ever seen, 50 points,
And to mister Harry Potter , for pure nerve and outstanding courage, 60 points."

You looked around at the puzzled faces of other houses and the angered faces of yours.

Draco looked not only shocked but like he was about to yell his head off.

You where angry to but winning wasn't as important to you as it was to Draco.

They where tied with us.

"And at last, it takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemy's, but even more to stand up to your friends, for that I award 10 points to Naval
Longbottom."

You looked around as Gryffindor cheered and Slytherin glared.

"Asumming that my calculations are correct, I believe a change in decoration is in order!" The head master announced as he clapped his hands and the banners above you switched from green snakes to red lions.

You sneered at the opposing house.

" Who where these people anyway?? What. On earth where they doing this year that Meant they where so courageous??? I just don't get it, I know bad things where happening and somehow it got fixed but I spent most of the time ignoring it." You thought.

"Gryffindor wins the house cup!" He announced.

Everyone stood up and cheered there hats flew into the air and you stared down at your plate as the blaring screams continued.

Non of the Slytherins stood up and you wherent surprised, you where just as angry as them.

You glanced over and saw Malfoy slam is hat down on the table.

~~~~~~~~~last minute~~~~

The train was blaring to leave as you stood with King Arthur in his cage and your bag in hand.

What a wonderful year, but what a upsetting ending.

You looked over to see Draco approach you, you turned to face him more.

"Hey... I'll um.. See you next year I guess.."
He said in a stutter of high pitched vocals.

You set your bags down and smiled then before he could leave, you wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

"See you next year!" You said and released it quickly.

He looked at you in a puzzle and then smiled blushing a bit.

"Just try not to get hit by a tree or something." He said.
And you smiled warmly back Intel he disappeared in the train doors.