Chapter 7 Year 2

You walked cautiously threw the cobble stone streets of Diagon ally.
People pushed past you making you stumble, and trip.

You wherent very joyful considering your grandmother made you go school shopping alone. But you suppose it was for her sake, she wasn't very healthy at this age.

As you walked you noticed only some familiar faces, but considering your rather antisocial first year, you didn't have the guts to say hi.

You really only knew of one person, one 'kinda' friend that you had, witch was of corse, Malfoy.

You continued walking down the path tell you stumbled apon a book store, you looked down at your list, seeing that you needed some textbooks.

You walked in, only to find crowds of people surrounding the front section of the store.

People where chattering and pushing past each other wildly.

Deciding you probably didn't want to get involved you instead took to the stairs that where to left of the little store.

Books where stacked in weird places all around you, as you reached the top step and began to search for your DADA text book.

There where many different books around, a lot of them had to do with adventures, and history and you couldn't quite find what you where looking for.

You bent down to a lower shelf that was labeled, 'darkness'.

"Studying up on me?" A voice was heard from behind you and you quickly spun around and stood up.

It was Malfoy, "draco!" You yelled and blushed a bit in surprise.

"Duh." He replied in a rather annoyed state.

His bleach blonde hair was pulled back slickly on his head, and his older features where smooth and framed.

You simple stared at him silently for a bit, "you look older." He mentioned and you where snapped from your daze.

"I-i do?" You asked and he laughed.

"Well of corse it's been a whole summer, everyone douse" your smile dropped into akwardness.

"so? Why are you here?" You asked and he became slightly annoyed.

"Its the only place to get text books for school and your asking me that?"

You stared down at your feet,
"Heh, yeah... So hey what's all that commotion down there?" You questioned as you approached the railing, that over looked the clerks counter.

"It's some sap who lies to sell books about fairytale adventures." He said as he scowled down at the scene.

"But, how do you know he's lying, what if he really did go on adventures?"
He turned to you and laughed a bit.

"You kidding? It's hardly believe able that he can even write a book with out help, you think he could do all that stuff?" He smiled at your supposed stupidity.

"Well... I mean maybe.. You should never underestimate a person.. They might end up amazing you." You smiled up at him and he just shook his head.

"We are definitely going to have to fix that pitiful hope of yours." He said then looked back down at the scene.

"Stay here, I need to confront someone." He then proceeded to walk down the stairs a bit, picking up a book and pretending to read as you stood watching.

You turned back to the darkness section, to get your required textbook but still was unable to find it.

You looked and looked threw every possible section it could be under but it still wasn't there.