Chapter 2 Sorted

When you awoke you noticed people rushing by the carriage.
Oh so your here?

You quickly jumped off the train after flying threw the small path that lead to the doors.

"Thank you Hagrid." You heard a student say from somewhere distant of you.

You looked towards the sound, and saw a boy with dark hair and glasses.

You walked towards him hoping he could help you find Arthur. Your bag was small enough to carry with you but not Arthur.

"Excuse me? Do you know where I can find my owl?" You asked.

"Oh hello, yes I think there right over there."
He pointed to a group of cages a couple yards past the last train car.

"Thank you uh..."
"Harry, Harry Potter" he finished your sentence.
"Merlins beard!!!" You shouted.
"Harry potter?!" You quickly realized you where embarrassing not only yourself but him to.
"S-sorry."

"It's alright." He laughed.
Not wanting to embarrass yourself anymore you decide to just go and find your pet already.

You sprinted to the pile of cages and found King Arthur.

He whooed at you.
(sorry don't know technical owl terms)

"Yeah yeah your highness I'm sorry, I'll come earlier next time." You replied, he tilted his head as you picked up the cage and began to walk.

You soon came to a shore where you where escorted to a boat.

From there you had a short but boring ride to hogwarts, however you must admit it was rather a beautiful sight.

All lined in lights from the little wooden boats and windows from the castle reflecting on the water.

After arriving at shore you where lead in and seated in the main dining area.
It was very interesting seeing all the floating candles.

"Welcome! To Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry. Now before we begin we must sort you into your houses!"
A cheery women's voice echoes from the front on the room.

A old women with a black hat and black robs stood near the little steps talking.

"First up, Ronald Wesley!" She called and a red haired paled skinned boy came up to the little wooden stool that stood by the women.

The women soon put a old brown hat on the boy, it was making some funny sounds, mumbling and having its own conversation before it decided to speak up.

"GRYFFINDOR!!!" The hat yelled. The boy smiled and hopped off the stool and walked away to a cheery group of fellow Gryffindors.

A few more boring things went by as people where sorted. Even Harry got Gryffindor witch to you meant that if you where anything you would have to be put there to.

However you wouldn't mind begin in Hufflepuff as that is your families normal house.

"(Y/n) Darkfero!!" You heard your name finally get called by the old lady.

You stumbled up to the stage and sat on the stool where so many had already been.

"Hmmmmmmmm, strange, very strange, a Darkfero, such a noble and kind family... But such a dark past.
You aren't like the others, no not at all, your going to go places, no one expected you to go..."

The hat trailed off in a mumble of unrecognized words, it moved around your head strangely as it talked.

"I think it will be....
SLYTHERIN!!!" It shouted.

You sat paralyzed as the hat was removed.
Slytherin?? This isn't correct... It can't be... Your a hufflepuff... Or a ravenclaw.. Your supposed to be a good person.
You slowly wobbled over to the Slytherin seating.
All of them where sitting looking very stuck up.
But there was one boy who stuck out to you.
It was Malfoy...
Draco malfoy.