chapter1

We all have that one dream that always hunt our souls , this dream that let us  believe  we  can do the impossible . But sometimes we choose the wrong way, the way of the majority and we always try to convince our selves that's the right thing to do.........................................( chapter 1 )

- Hazel! You will go to this university and stop following a childhood dream , I also  had one and wanted to be a super hero but it came a time in my life when I took the right decision.                                                    

-It is true that all the old people think they are mature enough , that they always chose the right way but the soul of the kids is never wrong cause its pure without any influence or fairness and that is why I m going to follow my dream and do this journey .                                                                                 

-This damn dreams are the ones who drove your mother to the death and I will never let you do the same.... Hazel , I can't lose you too.

-   Dad ! I m going there to write a story not to explore the mountain ... I m going to write about her life and I need to know what it is special about this place cause I didn't even  know her .                                                                                                                                                                                

An horrible silence invades the room ,

-dad I promise I ll come back safe ... 

-  I see the same fire in your eyes , the same passion and the same desire as I saw 14 years ago in Lisa . You know  if she was here she will let you go .
- So let me shine , let your star go , let me go.

I couldn't be stronger and stop those tears that fall carefully on my cheeks so  I hugged him with all my power to hide my pain.       

- I will call you  every single second so you won't replace me .
- You are old now.

He looked at me with a sad fake smile and then he went slowly to his room . I couldn't sleep that night I had a million of ideas that hunted my mind should I let it down ? but dreams are the only happy chapter in my life , I can't just let it go and continue existing without living , without a goal I know it will hurt as hell but  they are those strengths that seems to be bad but in fact they teach us how to realize our goals in life and prepare our spirit and will for the biggest reward .

I don't know what exactly happened to my mother but dad told me that she was a brave beautiful women who follows her dreams and went to discover the mystery of Sonja mountains and then somehow , somewhere in these mountains she died , I was only 4 years old I don't really remember her but I feel always her presence and her soul flying next to me like a guardian angel and I trust my little theory and that is why I m going to Norway .

I was woken up by the sun shinning on me , as I had forgotten to draw my curtains . I took a shower , I wore my clothes , I took my suitcase with this big  Norway guide   and then I silently went to my dad's room I gave him a sweat kiss and I put a small note in his desk near to an old book that he loves so bad ,  I never understood why he reads it over and over  for years its like he  is always trying  to find a missing chapter in the story maybe it is his own life chapter that is missing but he can not see it or he just doesn't want to .

I had such a sad moment when I saw the plane leaving US , leaving my friends, and my father alone behind me to live a journey that I really don't know how it will end up , I am in the plane alone crying maybe suffering but never regretting  . I pull myself together , erase my tears  and close my eyes till I fall asleep .

After 9 hours and half on the plane i finally arrive to Norway, as I step my first step on Norway's floor I smelled a sweat perfume , her perfume , mother's perfume . I know that she was waiting  for me to come , I feel it and I believe my feelings . as my thoughts took all my attention I couldn't see the little man talking below me .

- Miss...Miss Green.

- oh! sorry , yes I am.

- du må vente på at et helikopter tar deg til Hinnøya.  okay ? said the little man with funny hand symbols .

- what ? do-you-speak-english? wait , wait ...

I try to take my guide to show him my destination but instead of this  the bag falls with all my personal stuff in the floor.

-he was only trying to tell u to wait the helicopter that will drive u right to your destination.

I move my head to see who has such soft voice and then I see the most beautiful creature in the whole universe  he is a tall  man with a long blond hair , a beards that covers randomly his thin pink lips and those big muscles drawn on his tanned skin , his appearance shows  that he loves traveling and savage life... after staring at him for along period of time  like a stupid donkey   I finally comeback to the reality to my embarrassing situation and I start tidying my stuff inside my bag very fast and then I stand up with my silly large smile .

-O...O' thanks..

I am still smiling, what is happening to me? Hazel ! pull yourself , good job u lost this little respect that u had for your self . he starts smiling too, and he left my head in the clouds with this radiant smile.

- Miss Hazel, come here , wait your vooooo okay? said the little man.

-okay, okay (with laughs)

i sit in an old chair near to the landing runway and take a novel that I just bought waiting for the helicopter to come.