ii.

DAVID WINCHESTER STOOD tall behind the pair in his all glory

DAVID WINCHESTER STOOD tall behind the pair in his all glory. His emerald eyes gleaming in the morning sunlight, his lush lips twisted into a frown as he stared at his best friends.

David Winchester was made of mischievous smirks, messy curls and last but not least, chaos. He was living, breathing chaos, destroying everything within his touch with power seeping from his cold fingertips.

"Brit, you're talking as if you love peace. You're fucking chaotic, so you shouldn't expect any peace in your life." Louise scoffed, clicking her tongue at the emerald-eyed devil.

"Don't call me Brit!" He frowned at the she-devil.

"Why not?" She smirked, "You're British, aren't you?"

"You're British too!" David snorted, pointing his finger at Louise.

"You're from Manchester!" She scoffed.

"You're from London!" He retorted with a glare.

"The two Brits are fighting again." Alex sighed, shaking his head at the two with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Don't call me a Brit!" Both of them shouted at the same time and then glared at each other.

"Aw, they're getting along." Celine chuckled, a grin taking over her lips.

"We're not!" Both exclaimed again, at the same time.

Louise and David both glared at each, pointing a finger at each with a hard glare.

"Don't copy me!" They both chorused once again, heavy groans leaving both of their lips.

"I seriously don't get how they don't get along but get along at the same time." Alex raised his eyebrow and then looked at Celine, "You get me?"

Celine nodded her head eagerly, "Of course, I get you!"

"They're like siblings you know," she chuckled, pointing to pair who were talking about which British city was better.

"Bullshit. London is better." Louise scoffed, waving her hand.

"Fuck no, Manchester is way better!" David snorted, shaking his head.

"Are my two Brits done fighting?" Alex grinned as he wrapped his arms around both of their shoulders.

"Don't call me a Brit!" They both shouted together and then glared at each other.

"See? They're practically siblings!" Celine laughed, pointing at the two Brits.

"You know I'm already fed up with having one brother. I don't need another brother, specially this Brit." Louise scoffed, narrowing her eyes at David as she pointed a finger at him.

"Yeah? I don't need you as my sister too! You're quite threatening." He scoffed, sending her a glare.

"You find Lou threatening?" Alex gasped, placing a hand on his heart.