Be Alive 5

Dungeon

Dr Sahab: haan bhai aj to khub maza dillaye gy tjhe... he said wearing gloves.

Dr Sahab: chal sham iski zanjeeray khol dy bechara aik hafty sy khara hai thak gaya hoga na isko is bed pr lita... he said pointing towards the bed in the middle of the room... thora aram mily ga issey... he said with a hysterical laugh.

Sham unlocked the chains that were binding Daya with force due to which he clenched his teeth in extreme pain. And forcefully dragged him to the bed which caused him great pain and he broke into a cold sweat with heavy breathing. He made him lie on the bed and Daya felt extreme pain in his back, head and a broken leg, but he did not let even a single scream out. He then clamped Daya's hands and ankles to the bed. As Daya's hands were stiffed due to chains, so clamping was a little bit more harsh than usual. Now, Dr. came forward with an injection in his hand.

Dr Sahab: tumhe to ab tk maloom ho gya hoga k yeh konsa injection hai, ab to acha khasa experience hai tumhe. And he moved forward to inject daya with Hyocine-pentothal, which was the drug that can make a person sensitive to pain. He had a sinister smile on his face. He injected daya with all of its contents. Daya hissed in pain as an unbearable pain struck him still he didn't let a single moan to escape his chapped lips.

Dr Sahab: Abhi bhi koi reaction nhi. Chalo koi baat nhi abhi thori dair main khud zuban chaly gi tumhari.

He stepped towards his trolley and took surgical pliers in his hand. He had an absurd smile on his face. He seemed to be proud of what was going in his mind. He stuffed a dirty cloth in his mouth with force. Daya had his eyes fixed on the pliers, Dr. moved towards daya's right-hand side and took his forefinger in his hands and pushed the jaws of pliers under the left side of the nail before slowly prising the side of the nail upwards.

Dr Sahab: Btaye ga ab k kaha hai wo pen drive.

It was very painful for Daya, that his eyes started to water, his body jerked at the unending pain. He couldn't even scream to lower his suffering due to cloth. Still, he decided not to open his mouth and nodded his head in no. Then Dr. began slowly rising the right side of the nail.

Dr. Sahab: ab khole ga apna munh, ya or dard bardasht krna ka mood hai????

Still, Daya nodded his head in a big no, with this Dr applied more pressure on the pliers which caused him unbearable pain. Next, the pliers were placed under the middle, and the entire nail slowly raised and removed completely. The process took 5 to 8 minutes. Daya lost his consciousness due to the excruciating pain which was amplified by the injection. His finger was bleeding continuously.

Sham: arey yeh to behosh ho gya or kuch btaya bhi nai issny ab kya karain.

Dr. who was preparing another injection looked at him and said

Dr Sahab: hum mustakil yeh process chalu nhi rakh skty q k injection ki or dard ki wajah sy yeh mr bhi skta hai, mai abhi isko dawai dy deta hun phir dobara milain gay is sy 2 ghanty baad.

Sham: jesa apko theek lagay bs parso tk ka time hai humary pass warna boss hum dono ko nhi chorain gay.

Dr. nodded and injected medicine in daya's vein, his method was harsh and it caused a drop of blood to fall from the site. His both hands had numerous punctures because of the continuous dose of drugs. Dr. wrapped an old dirty cloth on his now bleeding finger to stop the blood flow. He also took out the cloth from his mouth before leaving. Then they left the Dungeon in their talks.

After 1 an hour later

Daya's eyes opened, his throat was hoarse and dry due to silent screaming and lack of water. He looked at his finger it still had fresh bloodstains. His eyes started shedding silent tears. His whole hand was paining like hell. He couldn't move his hand because of clamps. This time he remembered how much his brother loves him that he can't even see him in the pain of pinpricking. And now he is going through whole a lot of pain and his brother is not with him to save him from this hell of pain.

Daya: Abhiiiiiiiiiiiiii... kaaaa... haaannnn... ho yaarrrrrrrr... ttuumm tooo... he took a deep breath. Tttuuummmm... tooo kehhh..teee ho... naaa... k mmmjjhhheee ta..ta..takleeeffff... main naiiiiii... deeee... khhhhh....he slurred... sktyyyy... toooo a jjjaaa... ooooo... naaaa bossssssss... lyyyyyyy... jaooooooo naaaaaa...plllzzzzzzzz... And he fell into the well of darkness.

Bureau

Abhijeet suddenly shouted "Dddaaayyyyaaaaaahhhhhh" and he looked here and there perplexed. It seemed like he was totally engrossed in his thoughts and suddenly something jerked him badly.

Freddie: Sir kya hua aapko achanak??? Ap achanak esy chaunk q gaye?

Abhijeet: kuch nai hua Freddie mai theek hun bs abhi mjhy esa mehsoos hua jesy daya bht takleef mai hai or mjhy pukar rha hai... his eyes got moistured, he hurriedly hid his eyes because that was not the time to be weak.

After listening to this Freddie's eyes also got teary.

Freddie: Sir aap fikar mt karain maine bht dua ki hai jald he daya sir mil jaye gay wo bhi saji salamat.

ACP Sir's eyes also got teary after listening to their talk who was standing facing the door to move out.

ACP: kahan ho Daya tum, plz wapis a jao dekho tumharay bhai ny kia hal bna liya hai, humary liya ma sahi uske liye he wapis a jao. Plz, Bhagawan hummy hummara daya wapis ker do. And he wiped his tear with his thumb and turned his back from the door.

Abhijeet: Freddie aik kaam karo dobara us jungle mai jao or waha us farmhouse or uske logon pr kari nazar rakho, mjy wo Prakash khatak rha hai, itni sakht garmi mai wo us jungle mai chuti manany aya hai bht odd baat hai, tum jao or sath mannu ko bhi ly jao or kuch bhi ajeeb lagy to mjhy btana mai apny informer sy milny ja rha hun.

Freddie: Ok Sir.

And they both left to move to their destinations.

A/N:

How was the chapter? Do tell...