♡ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ♡

Start from the beginning

"As weird as he is, Danny's got a point." Lydia nodded to Ally, "Come on."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Lydia and Allison entered the class, Lydia managing to take the last seat next to Dallas before anybody else could - mainly Stiles. Yet, when Allison tried to search for any other seat, the only remaining one was stationed right in front of Scott McCall.

All their phones started to ring at once. Dallie's purse buzzed continuously as she pulled the device from her bag and stared at the words plated across the pixelated screen.

"The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway," Miss Blake's voice echoed through the class. Her nude heels clicked against the flooring as she caught everybody's attention. "Leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky." She stared down at her own phone. "Seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." the woman finally stopped in front of the chalkboard. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone."

Suddenly, Scott McCall rose from his chair and was escorted out by the teacher. Dallie didnt pay much notice until a pen was sent flying her way. It landed on her desk and she glanced up to where it came from. A few seats beside her, sat Stiles Stilinski who gave her a sheepish grin. She picked up the pen and unwrapped the note that was tucked underneath the cap.

Can we talk? 

She inhaled sharply and dropped the note on her desk. She knew exactly what he wanted to talk about, as she opened her mouth to let out a silent response - a bird suddenly slammed against the classroom window. Both Lydia and Danny jumped in fright, along with the whole class. Miss Blake dropped her chalk and approached the blood-stained window. The squawking of birds continued to grow louder and louder as the woman drew closer. Behind the window there flew a plethora of birds and they were all headed straight towards the classroom. Each bird slammed into the window one by one while some broke through the window and flew around the classroom. Students ducked underneath their desks and before Dallie could register the situation, Stiles' hand was dragging her to the floor. Danny pulled the desks over his and Lydia's head as Stiles covered Dallie with his body.

She hissed in pain as her hand slid against the sharp edge of the chair and began to dot with blood. A few moments of painful squawking and fatal swoops passed by until the classroom was once silent again. The Stilinski boy raised his head from the desk and helped Dallas up with her hand. Dead birds were scattered across the floor and their feathers sat among the desks. The Latina stared down at her injured hand knitted her eyebrows carefully. The gash was no longer there. It had healed.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Sheriff Stilinski examined the scene while his son sat on the desk beside him. Allison Argent was being examined by her father while James Garcia stood before his own.

"Are you okay?" He noticed her silence. "Look, Dal, I know you hate me but I need to know if you're okay. Any injuries?"

The brunette took a long glimpse at her hand and spoke up. "One." she glanced up at him. "On my hand.. but its not there anymore. Dad, I think it healed." She whispered due to the packed room.

Jim clenched his jaw and dropped his head to the floor while lost in thought. "I don't understand, the pills were supposed to help." He mumbled out. She gave him a crazed look and scoffed.

"What do you mean, the pills?" She hissed. "Dad, what are you not telling me?"

His plan to keep her away from the supernatural began to fall in front of his eyes. "Forget school. I'm taking you to Deaton."