sweet dreams~

Killer was in the living room alone, eating breakfast it had been two days after his appointment he was indifferent about this- his friends were extremely happy that killer was back. And don't get killer wrong- he was really happy to be back but-

Something didn't feel right?

Currently killer was alone everyone else is either sleeping or at there boyfriend house.

Killer sat there in silent as he closed his eyes, he felt something grabbed his face, he jumped as he looked up- and saw Nightmare?? But yellow...

Killer flinched as he pushed himself back- landing on the floor, he looked up in fright.

"Hello~ were have you been? I wanna know" the thing said looking down at killer, killer said nothing as he opened his eyes, suddenly the yellow Nightmare? Was gone.

"I... What is-" killer said looking around.

"Killer?"

Killer jumped as he looked at the sounds direction.

Suddenly everything around him started fading into darkness, there in front of him stood 3 figures.

"Why did you pick a.... Him?! Why not me, ive known you longer!"

"I... Killer please come back I miss you, I don't wanna be fake boyfriend... I wanna be with you"

"You choose him... He did something? You should be with me he only showed interest, when I did... You don't need him, be with me! You loved me with out my Aura"

Killer only stared with so many questions, then something snapped in him,

Weren't they four figures the Last time this happened...?

Killer stared at the figures and then they all started to go in a fighting position, killer was confused but then suddenly a pair of arms grabbed him from behind.

"Why~ why would you even consider them, over me?"

The figure lifted up killer, and then placed there face together.

"Even so... I will make you mine~"

The figure said as he placed killer in a hug.

Killer couldn't think straight.

But then killer brain stopped working as the figure moved there faces closer, the figure gave killer a sweet peck on the lip.

Suddenly everything around him stopped. He woke up

Killer was still sitting in the kitchen, he had fallen asleep on the table, he sat himself up.

He looked around still counfused of what to think but then he realized something.

Someone kissed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)