bad dream?

Nightmare woke up, his hand on this chest as he got up looking around.

He looked at his desk as he saw the time it was exactly 7:00am.

He took a deep breath before finally getting up, climbing out of his bed as his feet touch the cooled ground he looks as he found himself sweety as hell.

As he got up looking around for his jacket, a knock suddenly open up and his door slowly creeped open.

He was about to to tell at the visitor but stop dead in his track when he saw who it was...

"Morning nightmare" killer said sweety as showed a pie to nightmare saying "morning nighty~" on it.

Nightmare looked at the cake as he blushed madly. To be honest killer was the last person he want to see but at the same time he wanted killer right now.

"You alright you seem to be sweaty and face is dark blue, are you sick?" Killer said as he put the cake on top of the nearest table.

Putting his hand on nightmare cheek just making nightmare blush even more.

"Umm! Ki-ller please don't do that!" Nightmare said removing the hand of the smaller.

Both stared at each other, nightmare didn't even notice his goopynest was falling with a piece of his original self showing.

"Did you have a bad dream?" Killer said worried for his friend

"Well something like that" nightmare said looking to his side as he finally saw what was happening and immediately started to control his goop.

Killer sigh as he got up and started to walk out the door leaving the room.

Nightmare took a deep breath,

"Also your jacket is under your bed" killer yelled down the hallway.

So I'm back sorry I've been gone but anyway got any ideas for this book.