Chapter 1 Year 1

"Don't worry darling, I'm sure you'll be a Hufflepuff just like the rest of your family."

Your grandmother spoke to you as you walked skittishly along side her.

"Yes but grandmother what if I'm not? What if they put me somewhere else."
You replied, your words lined with worry.

"Then we will love you as a Ravenclaw or even a griffindoor, either way you will achieve great things I'm sure."
She reinsured you.

"Thank you gram." You said as she bent down to hand you a rather small bag.

"This has all my stuff in it?" You asked looking rather puzzled.

"It's bigger inside then out my dear." She replied.

"Now, off you go then, don't want to miss the train." She bugged you towards the brick wall, you knew exactly from her story's that the platform would be right here in this wall.

Only problem is, it kinda scared you... What if it closed? What if you ran into it leaving you self looking like a pathetic lost git!

You took one step back and braced yourself,
Here goes nothing.

You ran at the wall at full speed making sure you could get threw by sticking your hands out in front of you and closing your eyes.

You felt like you ran a bit longer then you should have but got your answer when you ran smack into something. The wall??
No, walls don't fall down that easy.

You opens your eyes, noticing you had fallen on top of someone.
His bleach blonde hair and blue eyes glared daggers up at you.

"Heh, my apologies." You said as you quickly scrambled off of him.
"Are you really that stupid?" He replied.

"What?" You questioned.

"Why would you run threw the gateway with your eyes closed?? You looked like a bloody idiot!" He shouted. You both where standing now.

"Haha, (y/n) Darkfero." You introduced as you offered a hand out to him.

He smiled finally letting go of the glare and took your hand back.
"Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he replied.

"Ah a Darkfero?" You heard a voice boom from behind Draco, only then did you notice a tall man with a snake looking cane.

His hair and eyes where almost that of the same as dracos.

"Yes sir." You replied a little startled.
The man was near replying Intel you heard a loud yell from behind you.

"(Y/n!!!!!!!))))" your turned around to see your grandmother pass threw the gate.

"Good heavens dear you nearly forgot Arthur!!" She shouted, now directly in front of you. She handed you your midnight black owl in his gold cage, his golden glowing eyes flickered back at you.

"it's King Arthur grandmother."
She simply nodded and quickly left before the gateway closed.

You turned around, but the boy and the man had left.

You got on the train and settled yourself down in an empty carriage, you didn't like people much to be honest.

"May I sit here?" You heard a silly voice flutter around your ears, you turned.

"Sure I suppose" you replied as she took a seat in front of you.

"You seem strange." She said to you as she fitled with some oddly colored glasses.

"How so?" You where a little confused when to be honest she seemed like the strange one.

"It's weird, I feel like one day we will be enemy's." She replied.
You looked at her oddly, how could she possibly think that? She got up and took her bag.

"I'm sorry I remembered I promised to meet someone." She started to head out the door, you noticed that she wasn't wearing any shoes.

"But I don't know your name" you stopped her, she turned back to you.
"Luna Lovegood."
She simply said as you copied the introduction with "(y/n) Darkfero."

She nodded at you once before leaving. Yes, definitely strange, you laid down across the empty seat.
You looked at the ceiling daydreaming until you slowly fell asleep.