Healing her

The Falconclaw Pack, with Aphmau and Aaron:

Aphmau and Aaron ran out of the room. Nana was wailing like a baby. Aphmau chuckled at the whole situation, her happiness leaving Aaron with a wide smile.

"Well, here's your room, go check it out! I'll introduce to everyone when you come around for dinner." She hesitated before letting go.

"Oh, um, okay...uh...where do I go to find you after I'm done looking around my room and getting settled in..?" She stuttered over her words, not looking Aaron in the eyes and picking at her already short nails.

"Just go to the right, down the stairs, take another right, then go straight! You can't miss the dining room." The handsome man smiled at her. She stumbled into the room, slowly but surely turning red. She sent Aaron a small wave before closing the door.

Aaron made his way into the dining room where the rest of the pack sat, bombarding him with immediate questions regarding Aphmau.

"I know all of you already know, but today we're celebrating finding my Luna!" Aaron stood with a blushy grin, rubbing the back of his head. After much congratulation, he felt a tug on the bottom of his shirt. He turned around to see Aphmau smiling sweetly at him.

"Aaron..? Where do I sit?" Aphmau whispered. She was clearly nervous, which was only natural after learning the news that she was the pack leader's universe-given partner.

Aaron returned her warmth immediately. "You can sit next to me, Aphmau." He held out his hand, and she took it.

He led her to the table and they sat down. Pack members started congratulating her and asking her questions. Aaron's heart fluttered when she grabbed his hand under the table. She was holding on tight, obviously very stressed out, but still answering questions and meeting everyone.

After dinner, Aaron showed her around the house and she never let go of his hand.

Maybe it was that fact that Aphmau felt the most comfortable around Aaron considering she met him first, or the fact that she was his luna, but she didn't want to leave his side. She stuck to him like glue.

They made their way around the house, Aaron's explaining every room and who spent their time there. We reached his room and Aphmau felt a blush creep onto her face. She knew what she was gonna ask him, but that didn't stop her from being scared.

God, I'm an idiot. Why is this even a thought in my mind? It's definitely because he's hot. Aphmau thought, shaking her head to dissolve the make believe though bubble.

As they were preparing to part ways, She grabbed onto his shirt and looked at the ground.

"Aaron...can I sleep in your room..?" She asked nervously, thinking she sounded dumb. To most, she probably did. Who the hell willingly sleep in strangers room's just because they're scared to be alone? Aaron chuckled a little bit, pulling her close to him.

"Of course you can, as long as you're comfortable, you don't need to ask." He smiled at his companion, opening the door and letting her in. He walked into the bathroom in his room, leaving the woman to look around. His room was big, with red walls and a white/tan-ish rug floor. Her eyes trailed over to his dresser, then his bed. She saw a shirt hanging out of his dresser so she grabbed it and changed into it quickly. She neatly stacked her shirt and shorts on his dresser, floppinf onto his bed.

He came out of the bathroom and walked over to the unknowing woman. Her face was in the pillows so she didn't notice him until the weight of the bed shifted her towards him.

"I see you found my shirts." He laughed.

Aphmau jumped up. Her eyes widened. He was sitting down, shirtless. She felt the heat creeping up her neck and up onto her cheeks.

"I'm sorry! I should've asked before taking it, I can put it back-."

Aaron scooched over on the bed, facing her crisscrossed. He put his hands on her shoulders, keeping her still and her attention locked on him.

"You don't have to ask to take my shirts or hoodies. What's mine is yours, kay?"

Aphmau nodded, looking away from him, completely red from embarrassment.

"Whatever god is looming around up there blessed me, you're adorable." With that, he took Aphmau's hand and they layed down under the covers. He wrapped his arms around her and her face was pressed against his bare chest. For the first time in a long time, she felt safe.

Aphmau didn't know this man. She didn't know why she felt this way, especially so soon. She didn't have a clue but there was some ounce of trust there. She wouldn't be laying in a bed with him if not for trust.

They fell alseep in eachothers arms.

——————————-————————-

???'s Pov:

I saw Aphmau go into the Falcon Claw territory. She was with the Alpha. I must report this to Balto.

I made my way over to Balto's house.

I knocked and then walked inside when he didn't answer. It was as if a tornado ripped through it.

"Alpha? Are you home? I have valuable information on Aphmau's whereabouts."

He arose from the couch. Clearly a wreck.
"Well..? Tell me where she is."

"She's in the Falcon Claw territory. She was with the Alpha last I saw."

"You have 2 weeks to get her back. If you don't get her back by that time, I will retrieve her myself, and you....will be killed." He spoke, a maniac smile on his face.

A chill shot down my spine. "Y-yes Alpha.." and with that, I ran out of the house.

How the hell will I get her back with only that amount of time?!

———————————————————

How was that my lovely viewers?

Who do you think (???) Is?

Hehehehehehe

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed!!

Until next update~