Crush Part 2

Part 2 to Crush so go check it out before reading this one. ENJOY!

Lando and Kelsi were very happy together. They never made their relationship obvious but they weren't secret about it either. They had been happily together for a month now and things were going strong.

The Ricciardo siblings carried on as before. They acted like the siblings they knew themselves to be however that meant everyone still believed them to be dating and Lando got the short end of the stick when someone captured an image of the pair kissing.

Soon the whole paddock thought Kelsi was cheating on Daniel with Lando. Lando got shut out from people. They only talked to him about data and work things now. Even Carlos refused to speak to him unless made to.

Of course Lando didn't understand why suddenly everyone was refusing to talk to him so he went to the one person he knew would talk to him.

"Hey babe." Lando kissed her forehead before continuing. "Do you know why everyone is suddenly not speaking to me anymore?"

"No, I don't. The same thing has been happening to me too. Only you and Daniel talk to me freely now."

"Did we do something?"

"No, not to my knowledge. Hold on, HEY DANIEL! COME HERE!" Kelsi shouted for her brother to come over.

"Hey sis. What's up?" Daniel asked.

"Do you know why no one speaks to me and Lando anymore?"

"No, sorry. It would be great if you could explain all the pity stares I've been getting lately though."

"Has something happened we don't know about?" Lando questioned.

"Don't think so. And I'm pretty good with paddock gossip." Daniel said.

"Okay, well if we find something out just let each other know on the group chat, yeah?."

"Sure."

"Yeah, definitely. Oh god, look at the time. My trainer is going to kill me! See you two after the race." Daniel waved bye and then ran off.

"We should probably head back too."

"Yay! More ignoring!" Kelsi sarcastically cheered.

"Come on, babe." Lando giggled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So Daniel, how do you feel finishing P4?" The interviewer asked.

"I'm ecstatic! This is my highest result with Renault. Little disappointed I didn't get on the podium but you know P4 is still an amazing achievement!"

"How does it feel to finish behind your future teammate?"

"I'm very happy for Lando. He absolutely deserves to stand on that podium. McLaren's car was just better than ours this weekend."

"How does it feel knowing he is the person Kelsi cheated on you with?"

"Pardon?"

"Kelsi cheated on you. With Lando. You didn't know?"

"No..." Daniel finally realised why there were all the pity stares and why everyone had cut the couple out.

"Well, what are you going to do now you know?"

"You'll see..." Daniel had a very straight face to everyone else but inside he was smirking. He had a plan...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -