𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧 : 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

Even his alluring tired voice was not helping me.

What in the bloody hell are you doing to me Zari?

"Come here, please." I whispered softly, almost too softly for it too be audible to a regular human, patting the space beside me on the bed, as he happily obliged with a sudden sly grin by taking long strides towards the opposite side, throwing himself onto the bed and hovering over me shortly after shifting towards me.

Yayyy The King of infamous Stormania was smiling at me.

"Hmm?" His wet hair fanned his forehead, almost shading his eyelashes with perfection, as he automatically wrapped his arm around me waist firmly to pull me closer to him, waiting for me to talk.

Weeeeee Lazarus Rey is being all adorable in front of a potato like me in bed.

I didn't exactly respond to his hum because of being distracted by his honey pools, feeling my hand cup his chiseled stubble softly, making my thumb caress his prominent and sharp cheek bones, while his eyes looked at me with worry.

Woohoooooo my Zari is sooo very handsome like a cuddly bear-am I intoxicated? I am bewilderedly being stupid. Great.

"Is something wrong love?" He asked skeptically after looking at my tired expression, seeking a hopeful answer from my bitten lips, and I gave him none and just sighed deeply while closing my eyes momentarily as he leaned into my touch.

Ayeee his majesty is supposed to be sleeping with me from now on.

"What happened? You want to go to bed early tonight?" He cooed while playing with the ends my hair with his free hand, resting his whole figure on his elbow, as I shook my head with a small smile.

I. Need. A. New. Pair. Of. Eyes. I'm blind.

I just admired his whole beauty in awe, how he was created as a being, with total perfection and art, carved by the angels of heaven. The scar on his face just made him look even more dangerous, as my finger incoherently touched and grazed it from end to end, before it landed on his bottom lips and massaged it gently, making him part them in surprise after my actions.

Funny to think I'm stating the lord of hell to be carved by the Gods above. Hahahahaha so funny.

My thumb grazed his jaw gently next, stroking each and every corner of his masculine face, wanting to analyse every detail and print it into my mind, as his perfected pink plump lips turned into a frown and his thick eyebrows furrowed together.

"What's going on? You seem...very lost." He commented with a shrug, pulling me even closer under him to get my body heat mingled with his icy skin, as my hands never left his face, almost as if I was too afraid to let go and stop touching him.

You probably look like a freaking creep Diana, no shame.

He didn't do anything other than breathing from his lips, as he leaned into my caring touch while closing his eyes even more, and I moved my hips towards his own to get even more closer.

"You look exhausted." He muttered while opening his eyes to reveal his honey hazel eyes look down at me with curiosity and semi-worry, as I nodded in agreement with his words, making him clear his throat all of a sudden.