𝐕𝐈𝐈 - It all makes sense now

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Author's Pov

"For pete's sake Sunghoon! Where is that little mind of your's?" Eunbi exclaimed raising hands in the air before turning her attention to her guy friend.

"Sorry but apparently I still have it, and atleast I gave it to your friend safely and it went pretty well" The boy replied looking at Eunbi who was rubbing both of her temples due to frustration.

"Yeah. I'm very glad that it went pretty well! when you almost gave it away to who know's who?" She rubbed it in sarcastically.

"Calm down knuckle head you should be thankful Sunghoon agreed to deliver it by himself" Soobin had finally joined the conversation as he sat in between his friends inside a coffee shop.

Weekends of course, A nice day to be out with friends to get all the relaxation and treatment from all the school works they needed to put through.

It was currently nine in the morning with the three friends gathering in the cafe nearby the school for a coffee talk, trying to catch up with each other with the cold weather outside as it had gone worse by the time that they went to meet up but it was still bare able because of the heater.

"She's not just no one. I told you she was the girl I heard singing a few days ago" Sunghoon said before averting his eyes on the glassed wall beside him, quietly looking at the scenery.

"And the girl that took my juice bottle" Soobin snarled before taking a sip on his freshly brewed beverage "Idiot I gave it to her" Sunghoon replied now looking at his friend.

"Stop. The both of you. Just stop." Finally as Eunbi exclaimed "And you Sunghoon be careful next time, I'm really thankful that you gave it to her safely" she added ending with a sigh.

"Tsk. What's the big deal of a letter anyways?" Soobin had muttered loudly enough for the girl to hear "It's not a letter, it's a paycheck" choking onto his drink Soobin wheezed breathing for air.

"Glad I didn't messed up" Sunghoon said with a chuckle joining the conversation again as Eunbi gave out a small smirk.

With the awkward atmosphere, it was a short moment of silence before Soobin finally catched his breath "By the way who's that lucky girl of yours? Very mysterious I see.." She asked teasingly enough for Sunghoon to crease his brows.

"Mysterious your face and don't get the wrong idea I'm just curious about her" Sunghoon defended himself also sipping some of his coffee before parting his lips again to say something.

"Her name is Choi Suri I think" Again, as Soobin choked on his own drink for the second time "What's wrong with this idiot?" The girl bickered trying to help her guy friend while pulling paper towels to wipe on the spilled drink.

"Tell me you're joking" Soobin still managed to utter the words with Eunbi cleaning his side cheek "I'm not" The boy replied crossing his arms slowly fixing his sitting position.

"Sunghoon, are you for real? My cousin?" Sunghoon's eyes widen in shock so as the girl beside him "What the actual freak Soobin? Why didn't you tell us that you had a cousin in our freaking school" Eunbi exclaimed with a sudden confuse.

"Well it's not like we have a close relationship! And besides you don't even care to ask" Soobin replied snatching the towel on the girl's hand to clean himself "Whatever..but now that we know can you atleast tell something about her? I feel betrayed" Eunbi again.

Soobin glanced giving an irritated look at her before parting his lips "She transferred about a year ago and she doesn't talk that much" Sighing as he started "We aren't close like what ordinary cousins are..she just tends to be alone, but I really have to admit I think she's the one you heard because her singing is pretty good" He lastly said.

"If you'd like I can actually set her up for you" Soobin suggested before letting out a small smirk "I've already told you I'm just curious and what's the big deal with that?" The boy replied trying to maintain himself.

Eunbi chuckled for a while staring at her friends with Sunghoon sighing, he somewhat tried to hide the happiness in him as it all makes sense now.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ