𝐕 - When the line between us broke

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Author's Pov

        Three normal concecutive days have passed but after those three days Sunghoon felt more curious about the girl ever since the last time he heard her sing.

It made him felt frustrated and down but who knows why? Those crazy thoughts made him felt annoyed just thinking about it.

"What are you doing?" A voice shortly before Sunghoon found his phone inside his bag that got lost a while ago "How about you? what are you doing here?" The boy asked back to the girl behind him.

It was Kang Eunbi his one and only girl bestfriend she's one of the most important person to Sunghoon, she was his comfort zone and the only person who understands what he really feels at times.

They became good friends for three years and with those years passing by their friendship grew more stronger and Kang Eunbi wasn't the typical type of girl to make friends with a guy but Sunghoon was her only exception.

"It's just that we don't hang out like usual anymore what happened?" He looked at her with a sigh before crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Cut the chase what is it?" expressionless as the boy replied "Hah! I knew you would say that but there's something I need of course" Eunbi exclaimed with a smile.

"Is there anything you can do without my help? What is it now?" Sunghoon impatiently. "Tsk you impatient swine I just wanted you to send this" Eunbi said before pulling a piece of letter from her bag.

"Don't ask questions I'm not able to send this to her in personal since I'm planning something special for her, her name is Cha Suni tomorrow's her birthday give it to her okay?" The boy curiously took the letter placing it inside his pocket.

"Fine just stop calling me impatient you know I'm only impatient when I'm with you" Sunghoon exclaimed flicking her forehead lightly.

"Park Sunghoon that hurts! look what you did to my forehead" The girl protested trying to flick him too as Sunghoon laughed before grabbing both of her shoulders pushing her towards the door.

"You can leave now I'll give it to your friend later" Eunbi looked back with a furious expression "You're so lucky to be my friend you know? If you weren't one I'd really beat you to a pulp but anyways" She finally said while turning around to leave.

"Oh! I almost forgot! Tell her not to open it until tomorrow morning" The girl added with a smile this time as she once again turned around to leave for the second time.

The boy couldn't help but to chuckle at how his friend had reacted again, she never failed to put a smile on his face whenever they met.

———•••———

"Excuse me but do you know where could Cha Suni be?" It was a few minutes after Eunbi had told him to give the letter to her friend.

In which Sunghoon was already asking to where Eunbi's friend might be "Cha Suni? Suni...Choi Suri?" The boy that Sunghoon asked lowly mumbled underneath his breath that Sunghoon couldn't even had the chance to hear it.

"Ohh you mean Suri! She's over there" The boy said while pointing out a girl slowly walking outside the lecture hall "Thanks" Sunghoon shortly replied with a smile before rushing towards the girl that he finally saw.

Taking the letter out from his side pocket as his eyes only focused on the girl that he was tailing from behind waiting for the right moment to give it to her.

Slowly following her Sunghoon got curious all of the sudden because that's when he saw her walking towards the storage room to where he would always hear her singing.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ