𝐈𝐈𝐈 - His tacky note

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Author's Pov

"Wanna watch Sunghoon practice later?" A girl asked to her friends loudly enough for Suri to hear "Sure, see you later at the gym" the girl's friend spoke to which Suri's eyes widen.

Gym. How could she forget about cleaning the place it was already twelve-thirty in the afternoon, mentally sighing in frustration the girl hurriedly went to the janitor's room to pick up the cleaning essentials.

Zipping up her windbreaker it was only a few minutes when Suri got ready to clean the place when she finally arrived at the gymnasium.

Lucky for her there were no students inside and the gym wasn't occupied that means she got the place all alone to herself.

"Let's rehearse later but for now clean the gym the other mentors are coming" No one else but Sunghoon's coach spoke they were at the school's entrance "Thank you Ms. Park have a safe trip" Sunghoon exclaimed bowing to give politeness before closing the car's door in front of him.

"Get some rest afterwards I'll meet you later Mr. Park" The last words he heard from his coach before her driver drove away from the school.

He let out a short sigh as the wind gently hit his face it felt nice while he stood still at the school's gate focusing on the road placing his hands inside his pocket.

Later on he slowly headed towards the gymnasium as his coach had told him to clean it before his practice later that day since the janitor took a day off "Sunghoon!" he turned his head towards the sound as someone had called out his name.

It was one of his friends Choi Soobin "Here" The boy pulled out a bottle of juice "I heard the coach scolded you earlier..take a break" Soobin exclaimed while Sunghoon gave him a slight smirk before accepting the bottle from his friend.

"Thanks for this but I gotta go I'll see you later" He replied patting Soobin's shoulder running towards the gymnasium "Watch your steps!" His friend shouted when Sunghoon started to run. 

On the other hand, Suri quickly glided the mop on the seat's floor trying not to waste some of her time as it was already fifteen minutes of cleaning and it was also starting to get a bit cold.

Sunghoon finally arrived at the gymnasium not to expect someone already cleaning the place for him, 'What is she doing here?' Sunghoon thought when he recognized that it was the girl earlier this morning.

He felt bad about it as he was going to approach her when he saw the bottle on his hand that made him think of a pretty idea.

Unfortunately the bell rang so soon meaning that Suri would have to leave the place for her afternoon classes, She took the mop slowly placing it at one of the bench so she could come back and clean the rest later.

Picking up her bag near the gym's bench when she noticed an object placed beside her belongings it was a bottle of juice with a note attached to it.

'I Saw you clean earlier, please
have this before it freezes
p.s it's sealed...so it's safe.
—P.SH'

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ