𝐈𝐈 - Her addictive voice

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Author's Pov

The bell rang a while ago it was a few minutes before the girl left Ms. Lee's office after having a short talk with her about what she had acted during the class.

It wasn't that much of a talk as she just told Suri to clean the gymnasium after lunch in her vacant time for punishment instead of detention.

"Enough of the daydreaming okay?" Suri had whispered to herself letting out a short sigh before walking towards the cafeteria to get some lunch.

On the other hand, Park Sunghoon stood up from where he was sitting after the girl had finally left his sight but he was still curious about her with no particular reason.

The eating hall was yet again filled with students as it was already lunch time Suri pulled her windbreaker closely to her chest crossing her arms while walking towards the counter to get her food.

Sitting at a vacant table nearby, the girl silently ate her food hurriedly as she was trying to get some free time to go somewhere at her usual spot where she would always hang out with herself.

For Suri it was quite comfortable for someone who's always alone with herself even if she didn't choose to be alone at the first place.

But for her it felt like being with herself alone is for the best after all she was shy for social interactions and that she believed to trust no one but her own self.

There was no doubt that the girl would choose to be home schooled at any moment but her parents refused to still make her experience her teen years.

Finally finishing her food with only four spoons left it was half past eleven when Suri arrived at her usual spot. It was a storage room filled with school props and decorations but it didn't bother her since the room was decent for someone like her.

The girl sat on a chair beside the window leaning on the wall before resting her head as she looked outside the snowing view letting herself breathe in peace.

"Make it quick!" Sunghoon's coach shouted at him who was walking down the hallway to get something in the boys dressing room.

Sunghoon's mind was still occupied from his coach scolding him when he heard the girl's voice again that made him to stop his tracks.

Walking closely towards the room as he couldn't help but to listen, his thoughts once again drawn away because of the voice.

[🎶] We keep this love in a photograph...

It's been a few days since Sunghoon heard the girl singing inside the room he wanted to know her, he wanted to get close to her but he knew he couldn't with the fear of being caught Sunghoon could only listen to her behind the shadows.

[🎶] We made these memories for ourselves where our eyes are never closing hearts are never broken and time's forever frozen, still...

[🎶] So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans holding me closer 'til our eyes meet

The boy let himself drown inside his thoughts listening to Suri as he admired how calming her voice was it made him felt home and truly made him at peace.

[🎶] You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇ