chapter 2

chapter 2

Bella POV.

After my long and hard flight i landed in Port Angeles, it was the first i realized i would never see my sun again. Charlie was waiting for me at  the pick-up passengers sign, we gave each other a friendly kinda hug. "Hey Bell's i am so excited that you are here," he said, me to dad. "So how was the flight", he asked trying to make small talk, i think he is just as nervous about me being here as i am. It was good dad thanks for asking. Good he replied, well lets get you back to the house should be there in less then a hour are you hungry or you wanna go straight  home.  All i could think about was yeah charlie i do wanna go back home but who know if that will ever happen. You know dad i am not hungry lets just go to  YOUR house. I saw they look in his eye when i said  your house he looked sad.

Look dad i am sorry i promise i will make the most of this you know me living here but  just so you know i don' t like it and its not your fault but i still don't like it. He looked up at me about to say something but then just  smiled. Bella he said," you know i get that you are upset about not seeing your old friends and going to school with them but you will make new friends i know how your nervous but everyone has been the new girl/boy once it will be ok. Dad its not just that just forget it lets just get home.

Back at the house.

We pulled up at the house that i still remembered visiting and smiled  its kinda nice and it is pretty here. ill have to remember this when i get stressed i can make this work i told my self.  I'm still worried i wont make any  new  friends though. we waked in the house and charlie fallowed me to my room and said that i could do anything i wanted to it.that  was nice i think he said that cause he is clueless to what i would like still i told him thanks, then my dad said, "Ok well ill let you get your stuff put away and have a moment  ill be down stairs." . k dad ill be down in a little  bit

I went down stairs and charlie looked worried for some reason i wonder what is wrong... dad what is it. he looked up at me and was like " i don't know what to cook or get for dinner" i laughed and he said its not funny  Bell's you haven't been here in forever what is it that you like to eat i can't cook he rambled and ramble till i was like dad... dad.... its ok i can cook. " REALLY" he said  all shocked  cause you know  he remember that my mom can't.  yeah i told him and let just go see what you got and ill cook us some dinner. He smiled like something was funny but then followed me to the kitchen. Dad i looked at him what is it that you eat there is nothing in here.

What can i say he said i eat out... huh dad come on we will just order pizza but then i am going food shopping soon. I laughed to my self and said under my breath so he could hear me still "i eat out " and we both just laughed.

after dinner i told my dad goodnigh to get ready for my long and nervous first day of ninth grade in a new school with new kids and oh man what will i wear?