why

Aizawa pov

Walking back to class was boring, zoning out a bit I thought over everything I need to talk to Yagi about as I walked into my classroom and climbed into my sleeping bag, continuing to zone out I didn't hear the bell or the students leaving, what I did hear was Yagi calling out my name looking up at him I sigh seeing the concern in his eyes sighing again I ask "is something wrong Yagi" Yagi chuckles and says "sho you've been zoned out for 3 hours now I'm kinda worried" "shit, fuck, god damit" getting up we walked out and to the teachers lounge for the meeting we're having.

Later

Sitting on the roof I looked at the stars zoning out again I didn't hear the door opening and someone sitting beside me apparently I knew who it was and said "Yagi why don't you like Izuku" hearing a sigh I look at him as he says "it's not that I don't like him it's just that we have been on our own for so long and I didn't even know he was our third when I was training him to inherit OFA, to be honest I don't see him more than a student, a prodigy maybe one day I will see him as our third but right now all I see is my student" sighing again I say "I see where your coming from with this, hell I didn't even ask what he wants from us in the bond, I'll stick by you always even now"

Izuku pov

I walked up the stairs to the roof just wanting to fly for a bit when I heard talking stopping I hid and listened in "Yagi why don't you like Izuku" hearing a sigh sho looks at him as he says "it's not that I don't like him it's just that we have been on our own for so long and I didn't even know he was our third when I was training him to inherit OFA, to be honest I don't see him more than a student, a prodigy maybe one day I will see him as our third but right now all I see is my student" sighing again sho says "I see where your coming from with this, hell I didn't even ask what he wants from us in the bond, I'll stick by you always even now" hearing this broke my heart tears fall from my eyes as I hid in the shadows.

The doors open I stay as quiet as possible as my sou- teachers walk past me when they are out of heading distance I walk into the roof and sit down silently crying feeling through my pockets I feel my pocket knife I bring it out and flick it open looking at the blade, bringing to to my wrists I cut small and large, deep and shallow until I feel light headed dropping the knife I look out Infront of me numbly I stay like this the rest of the night and morning until lunch, I hear the doors burst open and a gasp looking over I see mina, ochako and shinsou looking back Infront of me I ask "is there something wrong with me that my own soulmates don't even want me, am I that disgusting that they say that they don't want to see me as their third" I hear one of the girls talking as I start mumbling.

Shinsou pov

Me and the girls wake up and head down stairs, only to find everyone else but izu down we look at each other and head up to his room only to find that empty as well, shrugging it off thinking he went to class we head there after getting dressed only to find he isn't there ether, we look at each other worried but decide to wait to see he shows up, half way through class he still hasn't shown I then start to worry when lunch hit someone opened the window and the smell of blood hit my nose my eyes widen and I walk over to the girls and say "he's on the roof and is bleeding, the only time he bleeds is if he has been cutting" both girls eyes widen as well and we run out of the room heading straight for the roof.

Opening the door what I saw was way worse than any other time he had cut both of his wings had blood covering the tips of them and layed limp and colourless behind him, his usual poofy vibrant green hair layed limp and dull again his head, he was covered and surrounded by his own blood a lot of it his knife sitting beside him drenched in blood and to make it all worse when izu look at us his eyes were so dull and colourless that when I got a closer look i saw that he was emotionless, mina gasps beside me seeing his eyes we watch as he turns back around and starts to speak "is there something wrong with me that my own soulmates don't even want me, am I that disgusting that they say that they don't want to see me as their third" mina and ochako start talking about getting recovery girl I look at them and say "I'll get her, make sure he doesn't pass out and please find out what happened that caused this" turning I run through the door and down stairs.

Running through the hallways I pass students and teachers alike when I reach recovery girls office I slam open the door and before she could speak i said "I need help it's gotten worse than before I do-" Rg cut me off asking "what's happened shinsou what has gotten worse" I look up at her and say "Izuku Midoriya has gone emotionless and has cut his wrists and by the looks of the puddle under and around him he's been sitting there in the roof since last night, me mina and ochako only just found him" RG's eyes widen as she opens her window and says get the principal I'm heading up there now" I nod and run out the door again heading straight for nedzu's office bursting through the door I see aizawa and all might sitting there, they turn to me and before they can speak I say "uncle it's happened again but this time it's worse" nedzu's eyes widen and he stands and walks over to me.

I pick him up before stunning and jumping through his open window and flying up to the roof landing I put him down and we run to where they are only to find it's gotten worse, RG was standing a foot away from izu as ochako and mina were trying to calm him from this panic attack, nedzu runs over and hugs izu whispering something in his ear before letting go and beckoning RG over to him so she could heal izu when she did izu whispered something in her ear before passing out.

No one pov

After Izuku passed out shinsou carried izuku down stairs and to recovery girls office and put him on one of the beds nedzu and the girls followed them they all sat down before she spoke saying "before Midoriya passed out he said soulmates fault do you know what that means" mina, ochako and shinsou looks furious shinsou stood first and said "I'll be back in just going to kidnap two teachers" before walking out the door ochako following saying "hey shinsou can we hang them from the roof" mina stood up and said "I'm going to melt their organs" and walked out the door, recovery girl went pale before asking "what's happening why are they hunting down two of our teachers" nedzu looked at his friend and said "chiyo those three have know Izuku almost as long as I have, they have been through thick and thin, with what you said they are going to hunt down Yagi toshinori and shouta aizawa otherwise known as Izuku's soulmates, what you just saw was the instincts of family kick in, anyways if I want them to survive this I better go stop them before they actually kill them.... This time" nedzu walked out of chiyos office and towards the teachers lounge where both teachers are most likely going to be murdered.

As I walked into the teachers lounge I say mina fighting hand to hand combat with Yagi, ochako restrained by midnight and aizawa hanging from the roof snickering I speak up saying "Hitoshi, mina and ochako calm down" all three look at me before saying "yes uncle" mina walks to the door, midnight let's go of ochako and she does the same but shinsou being shinsou drops aizawa to the floor and slapping Yagi across the face before walking out the door with the girls, I look at the teachers before saying "aizawa, toshinori we have some business to finish up and a chat to have" both of their faces pale as I walk out the door smirking.