the UA letters

The week passed and the 4 students got their letters and opened them all four got into the hero course izu was in first place followed by bakugo in second, mina in fourth and ochako in fifth all 4 cheered and went to get their uniform before heading home for the rest of the week before school starts, Izuku when he got home put on an over sized black hoodie before taking off to the skies for some gliding practice and to think about his soulmates landing on the building from last time he tucked his wings in and sat there for a while before taking off again to practice his nekomatta form in his house for the rest of the night since he doesn't need sleep.

Aizawa flies around watching over the alleys for suspicious activity when he sees the kid take off again as he lands sighing he sits down for a break before tucking his wings in and jumped roof to roof traveling by food to rest his wings one mild white with creamy yellow, sky blue and blood red tints and a midnight blue with silver and gold tints before heading home he looks at the cafe that is open at night for his coffee break then he heads home for the night.

Le next morning

Izuku heads to his work and greets his friends before starting his shift, not long into his shift a pink haired girl walks in with oil smears on her face and clothing Izuku instantly recognises her and says "meimei welcome back it's been a while haven't it" mei nods her head and says "that it has izu that it has... Can I get my usual coffee to go and also I have a gift for you I just finished it so I hope you like it" nodding they exchange times to meet up at before she leaves izu saying the coffee was on the house for an old friend of his.

Finishing up his shift he changes with shinsou before heading to where mei wanted to meet once there he saw that she had something covered on the broken bench of hers calling out he says "meimei I'm here what is it that you wanted to show me" she pops up behind him measuring his wings before walking over the bench and measures the item there sighing she says "they are a couple inches longer and wider but will still fit snug now open your wings for me I have to out these on you now before the weather turns worse and drenches your wings" izu nods and does as she says as she puts one of the midnight black with silver and gold tint on one wing then does the other.

Izuku remembers long ago he said he didn't have  wing sheaths and asked if she could make some for him in the same colours they are made from sighing Izuku folds his wings in and says "thanks meimei this is what I needed for school" nodding they talk about the covers and the little differences with it before Izuku heads home for the night to  change and shower and try to sleep before school starts still no luck with it but he does sleep 3 hours before going to train again.

A week later

Izuku woke up and got dressed in his school clothing before packing his bag and heading out the front door with his wallet, keys and phone Izuku walks to his work to get 4 cups of coffee before walking the block to the school mina, ochako and shinsou waiting for him he hands them their coffee before heading inside to find their class walking in they see a yellow sleeping bag up against the wall Izuku chuckles and quietly says that that's most likely their teacher, all four of them find seats near each other and sit their bags down before sitting at one desk quietly talking to each other, slowly the class files in and talks loudly ignoring the bell the 4 sit in their seats sipping their coffee.

Suddenly they hear "I'd your hear to make friends leave this isn't the time to make them nor will it be time to hang with them it took you all but the 4 up back 8 seconds to shut up and another half hour to feel my presence we will work on that my name is Aizawa shouta call me whatever you like but my first name now change into these and meet at me at ground gamma" all of them were stuck frozen apart from Izuku and his friends as they walk up to the teachers desk grab the clothing and walk out the door everyone else following quickly, once changed they do a quirk assessment test Izuku coming first in all of them pissing bakuhoe off, when it came to the final one aizawa called bakuhoe up and asked "what was you ball throw score in middle school" shrugging he answers "80 I think" nodding he said to throw the ball with his quirk.

Smirking bakuhoe shouts "die" as he throws it smirking the teacher says "809 metres" whispers went around everyone went one by one until it was ochakos turn she touched the ball then threw it getting 532 metres shinsou was next when he asked "you said we're not allowed to leave the ring just as long as we throw the ball" aizawa nodded and shinsou smirked and said "Kirby I need your quirk real quick" ochako smirks and nods touching the ball and shinsou piffs the ball getting 782 metres from it, iida was going off when it was Izuku's turn he called upon his nekomatta strength and threw the ball a shokewave was heard and the ball disappears completely Izuku smirks and says 40890 metres and maybe an injured villain as well" nodding they head back to class.

Izuku's friends laugh and say "did you see their faces it was priceless" Izuku nods and changes shirts over while walking to the change rooms mina and ochako not caring one bit as he did so shinsou wolf whistles and says "damn Midoriya I'd that a 12 pack I see" laughing he nods and says "it's not like it's the first time you have seen my error worthy abs Toshi and the girls don't give two shits ether" the boys walk into the locker room and change before meeting with the girls to head back to class again sitting in their seats they wait for the teacher and the others.

Later

School ended and everyone went home for the day Izuku and mina went to work straight away to work their afternoon shift for 5 hours before packing up for the night since all the workers now have school and would only have time on certain days to work there, Izuku and mina grabbed a cup of coffee before leaving for Izuku's since it was late and Mina's parents won't let her in the house at this hour, they got ready for bed when they got there Izuku fed Rosa and Anastasia before heading to bed for the night Izuku woke 4 hours later and changed, he left a note saying what he was doing before leaving for the next 4 hours to train his body and quirk at 6 he heads back home and cooks breakfast for him and mina before putting it at the table he wakes her up and they get dressed before eating, feeding the kittens and heading to school after getting coffee again.