in comes the kittens

Shinsou heads to the principals office to ask a serious question for Izuku's sake folding in his wings shinsou knocks waits for a reply catches the flying knife and shuts the door before sitting down "shinsou what can I do for you my friend" sighing shinsou says "hello nedzu nice to see you again as well but I'm not here to chat I've come to ask if I can bring in Rosa and Anastasia for Izuku's sake" "well that depends on what has happened" nedzu replays sighing again he says "inkos ring was demolished by bakugo, mineta stole it from Izuku's desk while he was in the shower threw it to bakugo while Izuku was in the room and demolished it in front of his eyes before telling him why it was important to him, the story behind the ring was told as well" "yes you can bring them in, I know they won't cause trouble since I've been wanting to get each class a pet, class 1a will have 2 kittens also be warned aizawa loves cats just as much as Izuku does."

Shinsou nods and leaves the school grounds by air heading straight to Izuku's house to get the kittens and and their food shinsou puts the food in the bottom of a bag with a blanket on top then he put the kittens in, whispering to them that they will be flying he covers them to keep them warm before taking off flying back to the school.

Nedzu sighs as he leaves the 1a dorms after informing aizawa that shinsou was getting Izuku's kittens and that they were going to be the class pets sighing again he fly's up to the roof and sits next to Izuku they sit there in silent before he asks "I'm guessing they don't know yet" Izuku shakes his head no and whispers "I only found out last night nedzu how the hell am I going to tell them I can't be like 'hey aizawa sensei all might sensei I'm your third soulmate want to swap wings, oh shit did I forget to mention I'm a fucking disappointment to my family as I let my mother die oops my bad' sorry but no" nedzu chuckles then says "shinsou is bring in Rosa and Anastasia they will become the class pets" Izuku nods before he sighs and says "I'm going to my room" before jumping down and walking inside.

Shinsou walk in a few minutes later with the kittens at their food shutting the door he lets the kittens out and puts some food out for them in the kitchen walking into the lounge area he says "aizawa sensei they're here but are eating at the moment" aizawa turns his head and nods. "Everyone get down here now" he yells out sighing as it took half an hour to get everyone out of their rooms as they all stand Infront of aizawa he says "now principal nedzu as agreed to let our class to have two kittens that came from one of the students homes" when he finished he felt clawing at his leg he looked down and found the tabby clawing at him picking up the kitten he hears Izuku says "that's Rosa my tabby the one that's on shinsou's head is Anastasia my ragdoll, both are toilet trained, all I ask is to not activate them to much as you won't get any sleep for a week straight."

Everyone nods and sits down as Izuku walks over to momo and asks "could you make some cat toys, climbing tree and a cat bed for them" momo nods and does that for him shinsou looks at mina and smirks and signs "I'm going to turn Izuku into his nekomatta form" mina smirks as well and nods everyone looks at shinsou and Izuku when they hear "Toshi w-wha....." *Poof* all eyes looked at the small cat with two tails it sighed and said "I hate you Toshi" shinsou laughs and says "no you don't izu plus your so much more fun in this form" smirking he pulls something out if his pocket and continues saying "especially when catnip works on you" he throws the ball at Izuku the smell instantly working making him droopy.

(Imma put in povs from here on out)

Aizawa pov

I look at Izuku and think 'so fucking cute.... Wait he's my student not my soulmate' shaking my head I say " shinsou take Izuku to his room and everyone go to bed now" slightly activating my quirk to scare them that all run off leaving the kittens on the couch asleep sighing I pick them up and put them on the cat bed before heading to my room for the night, walking in I see Yagi cooking in the kitchen smiling I walk over to him hug him from behind and ask "have you had your meds and eaten at all today" hearing a sigh Yagi says "I've taken my meds and ate something at lunch" I nod and go change clothing before sitting down and start grading Yagi joins me on the couch with his papers to grade.

Half an hour later I say "Yagi remember what shinsou said a while ago" "yeah I do why" looking at him I say "I've gone over what he said, like why would he ask about us flying last night and how did he know also with how fast Midoriya left on the roof earlier and I remember hearing uraraka call to him saying someone was coming I could see he didn't have his covers on and when we got there they were" Yagi nods and says "we can check tomorrow since it's going to be wing training for the next 3 months, we can ask if the students want to fly with or without the covers and majority wins so if they say no to the covers he will have to take them off no matter what" sighing I whisper "I hate forcing students to do this but it has to be done we need answers."

Sighing again we continue grading the work before I head to do a patrol around the building and grounds upon returning to the dorms for the night I hear singing as quietly as I could I flew to the dorm roof and saw the problem child singing.

(Play song)

Mama was a bit naive
And her Daddy was a blinded thief
He went and stole away what was left
Of the remains of a family
She'd hide away behind a door she kept locked
But the walls weren't thick enough to block out
Angry noises of the voices
That once soothed her to sleep

And she lies tonight
Underneath a caving roof
And she cries tonight
Wondering what she can do
And she tries tonight
Remembering who she once knew
But they've died inside
Another empty bottle takes a life

This world can be so cruel
She lives her life as a broken tool
And she believes she's unable to fix
This broken machine
And what's the use to throw yourself at love
If in the end it never seems enough
To be able to get through all of life's broken dreams

She watched her father live in regret
Heard her mother cry in an empty bed
And she swears
This is the best life gets, oh

And she lies tonight
Underneath a caving roof
And she cries tonight
Wondering what she could do
And she tries tonight
But she's out of memories
That she once knew
And she dies inside
Another empty bottle takes a life

And every little bit, every little bit
Of her wants to see that light, oh
But every single night
Another little bit of her dies inside
She's trapped in her mind
She feels more alive, she feels more alive
In her own dreams
And she's wondering what's beyond the sky
Could she see the light if she falls asleep?
Oh, 'cause she feels more alive in her own dreams

So tonight, she lies
Lifted up through her own roof
Dried eyes tonight
There's nothing more that she could do
And they cry tonight
A daughter that they hardly knew
And she's lost in time
Another empty bottle takes a life

Sighing I make my presence known to Midoriya "I've known you were there when I started aizawa sensei go to your soulmate and don't bother saying no because I'm not going to move I haven't slept properly in years so don't ok" Midoriya says to me as I walk towards him sighing I speak saying "go back to your dorm or to one of your friends for the night" I jump off and walk inside hoping he would listen to me I walk into my room and collapse onto the bed and fall asleep listening to the problem child on the roof sing again.