Chapter 9 of fwiend's stowy 🥺

SMUT WARNING!!! THIS IS FOR anniebonnie123 AND I'LL PROVABLY DELETE IT SOON

"What kind of fun??" I look up to Ash with a confused expression, my brows raised, pointing toward each other. The way he looked was quite questioning, considering the strange smirk painted on his lips.

In an instant, I was pulled upwards, feeling Ash's arms wrap around my hips as our lips crash together in such a passionate kiss. This is my... Childhood friend!? I feel so strange- there's so many emotions that I feel almost nauseous. Everything is coming on so fast- my childhood friend of which I didn't know about until ten minutes ago is kissing me with such vigor! I knew their mom was kidding about me marrying Ash or Ashton but... Was she really thinking that way?

With hesitation, I slowly start to kiss back, just starting to match up with Ash's deep kisses. There was a weird feeling on my lips; I don't know if it was the buzzing feeling tingling throughout them or Ash's tongue but I opened my mouth, immediately getting the answer I thought.

To feel my friend's tongue against my own... It was so amazing. An excited jitter courses through my body as I slowly inched closer, making the kiss even deeper as his tongue explored in the cavern considered as my mouth. He was so filling! What is even happening?! My mind feels so fuzzy- it's getting hard to focus on one thing, but I know one thing for certain: I want more.

The abrupt feeling of Ash's hands brought me out of the trance I managed to fall into. His large, comforting hands slid from the crook of my back, down to my hips, then to the tops of my thighs as he pulled me onto his open lap. The open invitation was taken as I closed the space between the two of us; our chests pressed tightly together as he gripped the sides of my thighs and hips even closer to his own.

In a heated state, my hips started moving on their own and oh-! Sparks erupted through my core as I broke from the kiss, panting as I rested my chin on his shoulder. I can feel Ash's rough lips trace along my earlobes as my body continued to grind and rub against his lap and crotch area. The fuzzy sparks kept coursing through my body in large loads and small moans escaped from my mouth. I didn't know this type of sound could come out-! What would mom think about this??

A new pair of lips pressed against the nape of my neck and I jolted with shock, unconsciously pulling away from Ash so my body could press tightly against Ashton's body. I could feel his strong chest- his tight, rippling abs that were placed on his abdomen and even the sharp V-line leading down to an area I've never thought about... Well, maybe once.

As things continued to go on, my mind became panicked. Are we really doing this? Am I really going to have sex with Ash and Ashton- my two childhood best friends? I don't wanna have sex! What about all the things I've been warned about by dearest mother?! But... Won't it hurt like a bitch-? What would they even do? How will we even have sex when I'm the same gender as the twins??

"May I join in?" Ashton's deep, seductive tone vibrated into one of my ears, leaving an unsettling ring in the air as I grew stiff. Ash's hum in thought- just as deep- went through my other ear and I started hyperventilating, pushing Ash away as I struggled to stand up.

"Guys we can't do this..! I'm scared..." Both Ash and Ashton's horny, flushed faces morphed to one of worry as they quickly stood up, towering over me. Ashton grabbed my hips again, leading me into his chest as I heaved, trying to regain some train of thought in my scattered mind.

I managed to look up and saw Ashton's smirking face, Ash's also appearing over his brother's muscular shoulders.

"It's okay, baby boy, we'll be gentle," Ashton cooed, squeezing me tighter. My chest fluttered and I couldn't help but nod, hiding my face right between the male's defined abs.