Bus Ride

Before we begin, I took this scene from a random school for troubled boys, for example: "The Lions Den", and " Oakleaf Academy for Boys". I made random characters on the fly, and they belong to nobody in particular. Happy reads!!!

Justin just got away from the hell-hole he called school for troubled kids. Nothing was wrong with him physically, just a little bit mentally. See, that certain school was for boys, 14-18 years old that had done something that could have gotten them close to jail. For example, stabbing or almost killing someone, or they could have got kicked out of so many schools, that place was the only other thing to go to.

Getting back to the matter, he sat in a seat in the back of the train heading to New York. On the complete other side, there were two girls that had traveled for 3 hours just to get a specific object for their mother. The older, Jamie, was messing with one of her figit cubes. The younger, Callie, was yapping like there was no tomorrow about some type of animal she'd read about in a magazine she found somewhere.

The train made a sudden stop, and the figit cube that Jamie had flew out and to the back of the traintrain: right under Justin's seat. He noticed it of course, and watched the two girls from the corner of his vision.

"Crap Callie- I just dropped the cube and it slid under that boy's chair." Callie scoffed, "It's just a boy. Go get it you wimp." Jamie looked over at the younger and glared. "If you haven't noticed, the closest people to him are ten feet away." Callie paled a bit at the thought. "Y-you are meaning to say that boy is dangerous?" Jamie laughed a little bit, then stood up and shakily walked over to the lone boy.

"Excuse me, but I dropped something and it went under your seat." Justin looked at the strange girl that was twiddling with her shirt.

He grunted and slid over. Jamie smiled weakly and ducked under the seat to grab the cube. When she came back up, Callie was beside her and staring at the boy with a glare that can't be described well. She knew it was just a glare to make her sound tough, but she was really quivering at the knees.

"Callie, what are you doing?" "Well," she extended the 'e' in the world to add effect. "An old lady came and threatened me so that I could give her our spot." Jamie sighed, "is there any other spots?" Callie shook her head, "Just here."

The older sighed and sat down at the spot beside Justin. Callie started on a new subject as Jamie sighed agaun and continued to mess with the cube. Justin watched them with interest as the pair got along so well.

Then randomly, Callie started talking about how their mother was a butt. Jamie quickly shot her hand out and covered Callie's mouth. The younger replied by slobbering all over the hand that was stopping her way to talk.

Jamie withdrew and wiped her hand on her jeans. "Will you stop yapping if I let you listen to some music," she seethed. Callie quickly nodded her head, so her sister got the phone and earbuds.

Callie unlocked it and turned on "Panic! At the Disco", which made her sister sigh. Jamie finished wiping her hand off, and rested her head in her hands. With a sigh, she started to think of all the other chores they had to do.

She felt a tap on her shoulder, and looked in the direction. Justin was there with a smile. She smiled back softly, not knowing what else to do.

"So, what a wild sibling you have there." She nodded at Justin's comment. "She's not my actual sibling, my father and I adopted her."

Justin turned slightly, "Your sister talked about your mother a bit ago." They turned and looked at the girl who was bobbing her head slightly to what sounded like "High Hopes".

"Might as well say it," she took a breathe. "My father and I adopted my sister Callie without my mother knowing. She got angry about that, and became a madman, or woman. Well she ended up framing my dad for murder, and he went to jail. And from now on, our mother's using us like slaves. That's why we're on this bus. She gave us money, so we traveled 3 hours to get this certain item that she doesn't want us to see, and we're on our way back home."

He nodded and started talking about how he ended up getting put in the school. Turned out, he had trouble learning, and fixed his problems with his fists. Jamie didn't mind that and even laughed when he described what the teachers looked like to him.

The 3 hours flew by, Callie fell asleep on Jamie's lap, and Jamie herself got Justin's number. When the girls had to get off, Callie pulled her sister all the way home. Once they were home, they gave the item to their mother and continued their left off work and chores.

While 5 towns over, Justin took a surprise visit to his parents. They were scared to death of him from what they did, but he pushed it aside and went full on story-mode about the two girls. He put lots of extra details on how they acted, and his mother smiled and thought to herself, "He finally found someone that he doesn't want to smash their head in."

The rest of the week went by; Jamie and Justin texted constantly, while Callie kept nagging her to get off her phone: clueless about who she was texting.

When time finally came for Justin to go back to his school, he had gotten their adress. He made yet another surprise visit; while the mother and youngest daughter were scared, the two talked on for about an hour, before they hugged and he left.

He got to the school an hour late with a smug face. When he got to his friends, they gave him quizzical looks, but brushed it off when he scowled at them for a second.

They also texted, and video chatted a lot while he was in school. She met his friends over the phone in his room one day, and laughed at their ways of flirting. Justin felt purly happy for the first time in a long time and all he wanted to do was to meet the beautiful angel again.

Thanks for the read. This randomly came out and I wrote down the main part of it. Sorry I rushed the ending, I forgot all about this one (even though as I'm speaking, this book isn't published yet. Just talkin to my ghost readers.)