He's Crazy

I sat there, wrapped in a hug-me-jacket, as I like to call it, and laying sideways on the cushion ground. I only have boxers on under my jacket, which doesn't mind me at the least. It's silent for a moment, my senses are tingling with eeriness everywhere. This always happens when something's about to happen.

And right on track, a scream echoed the room and something slammed onto the outside of my room. Wonder who that could be, it's always quiet. Another tingle ran up my spine, I'm about to eat. Just like any other time, the lines that outline a the door opened, and in walked my daily guard.

He scoffed upon seeing my curled-up form. "Com'ere and drink," he barked, which made my brain-companion yip in joy. I complied and shuffled along the ground, making it sink a bit under my light weight. The guard never liked to walk across the floor because his heavy body would sink down and he would trip.

Once I got the the guard, who was now sitting on the ground, I sat in front of him, just like every other meal. He held out the cup so I could sip through the straw. Exactly like my before meal, I sipped out of the cup while he watched me intrigued.

"Why are you even in here," he wondered aloud. My buddy scoffed and remarked back with sarcasm, but I replied with, "My little buddy and I get along too well."

Buddy, which is what I started calling him, figuratively smacked me upside the head. Ouch. The guard sighed again, pulling the now empty bottle from my mouth. "I guess that's plausible," he seethed out. I smiled at him, such a good guy. Out of nowhere, my nose started to itch. I scrunched it up in attempt to sooth the feeling, but it wouldn't go away. Just as I was about to give up, he pulled me forward and scratched it for me.

"Why thank you good sir," I said in a "British gentleman" voice. He laughed slightly, clearly a little awkward in the situation. I sighed and laid down on the comfy floor, then rolled back to my spot in the corner. He looked a little surprised, quickly calling me back over. I then rolled back to my previous spot. I rolled forward a bit more so I was straddling him now. His face flushed a bit before he pushed me of and stood up, pulling me with him. 

"I-It's time for your psychiatrist." He pulled me behind him while high-kicking it down the winding halls. "Pathetic," Buddy seethed out. I laughed at him while responding, "What? You don't like seeing a beefy man flushed because of my body?" Buddy only chuckled before slipping out of my thoughts. I let a breath out after the conversation. It is sometimes tiring to talk to Buddy for long periods of time.

By the time I looked back up, we were in front of my psychiatrist: Ms. Young. She always told me to call her Evelyn for a reason, even though I don't say her name in general.

"Why hello my favorite little patient," she chirped while I strolled in. "Afternoon Baroness," I replied. She made a small "tsk" before smiling again. I sat on the leather couch she had. 

"Let's start the session, shall we?" I nodded in response. So she started it off by saying, "I have to say, I love how your pitch black hair is. It reminds me of a crow looking for food." I smiled and replied with a couple words. I love how her words sooth me and Buddy. He would always chirp around like a bird when we walk out of her room.

When the session ended, I waved to Evelyn and said, "Oh and Buddy said "you look cute as Hell, especially since I've been there," but I don't really like you that way." She blushed a little and waved us off while I could feel my body warming up and Buddy scolding me, then getting lost in thinking and talking about Evelyn. I'm just listening with little interest while staring at the broad back of our guard. The way his muscles flexed when he strode with a confident step. 

I told Buddy I was gay a while back and he kind of exploded about how that was gross, but he eventually got used to my mind watering over the muscular frames and taunt waists of mysterious men.

"Hey Mr. Guard, what's your name?" I took my gaze from his ass to the back of his head. He tilted it slightly before saying, "Jeremy."

"That's a hot name," I remarked, making him stumble a bit before going stoic. "Oh, and I never got your name," he mused. "Let's see, was it Fag, Bitch, Gay Boy, or... Raven. Yeah, I think it was Raven." I could see his muscles tense a bit before relaxing and even drooping. 

"Now why would people call you that?" By the time he said that, we were in front of my door. That blank, blank door. "Could we go inside my room," I asked. He nodded and pushed me through the door. I sat down a few feet away then laid on my side. He followed suit, but instead of my position, he sat crossed-legged.

"A bunch of people at my old school called me that. I never took any to heart though. I'm openly gay." I rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I stole a glance at Jeremy before asking, "How old are you?" He looked at me weakly before responding, "I'm 30, I'm single, but looking for a boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Buddy mused, "Looks like I'll have to put up with your sappy shit." I imagined slapping him upside head, to which he scowled at me. 

"Boyfriend huh, you wouldn't mind bailing me out, would ya?" He sighed while smiling softly at me. "I wouldn't actually, but you know about this. Once you-" I cut him off.

"Show good behavior for a year or two, and the psychiatrist calls you good." He nodded. "Yup, and your halfway through." Halfway through, that always gets me. Halfway through, 6 months. 

Welp, hopefully Buddy and I will last that long without actually going insane.

I originally just wanted to write a short chapter about someone insane, or at least had something talking to them that's not an inner wolf. So I started writing this a while ago and put it off completely for a month or two. I don't care if anybody uses this as a starter for a story, (not that anybody would want to do that) I don't really plan on making this a story. I'll just put warnings at the bottom of my chapters to say if the plot is okay or not to use. 

Tell me if I make any mistakes, I'm open on this one.